Hi,

ok, so far this is the history....correct me if I am wrong people Razz

Blast: 198
Segdreamcaster: 199
Blast: 210
Sn-Sombra: 215

And now my score tonight which stands at 244

Current known record is 244 by me (Segadreamcaster) I enjoyed typing that...lol

All records must be confirmed by at least one other reliable player to be counted for obvious reasons, so I will have to wait for blast to come and confirm my score of 244

So basically if you have a high score register it here so that we can hopefully create a list of high online scores

Cheers, Craig

OFFICIAL LIST:

1. Segdreamcaster - 244
2. Sn-Sombra - 215
3. Blast - 210
4. Tony2004 - 179
4. darkooga - 179
5. Fallout - 162

Last edited by segadreamcaster on Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:34 am; edited 6 times in total

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:31 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Damn! 244 is awesome. Good job!

Who will be the first to roll a 300? ...
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:32 am
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Yep 244 confirmed, you F****R Smile . nice game there.

Slight typo on the high score list my highest so far is 210 which was printed as 110 Sad

Laters
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:46 am
quote : #4
Unfortunatly,there was a Gameshark(or was it a Codebreaker)code that works even while online.It allows you to get strikes anytime,making perfect scores possible with no effort.I only used it once to see if it was real.So if your beating someone pretty bad,then all of a sudden your opponent starts getting strike after strike,there's a chance he's using the code.Check a person's stats(by clicking on their username in the PBA lobby),if it looks 'too good to be true',it probably is.

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:06 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sorry blast...mistake corrected.....lol

Hmmmm, thats slightly annoying to hear that there is a cheat for strikes.....what a pain, well we are are pretty much legit on OC anyway so I guese we can hold to trust, but it is a shame that its possible to do that Sad

Thanks for the congrats by the way Laughing

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:13 pm
quote : #6
Sea-Monkey wrote:
Unfortunatly,there was a Gameshark(or was it a Codebreaker)code that works even while online.It allows you to get strikes anytime,making perfect scores possible with no effort.I only used it once to see if it was real.So if your beating someone pretty bad,then all of a sudden your opponent starts getting strike after strike,there's a chance he's using the code.Check a person's stats(by clicking on their username in the PBA lobby),if it looks 'too good to be true',it probably is.

Could you send me the link to that or the file needed via mail or PM?. I gota see this for myself as i the whole time Ive played on DC online games Ive only seen cheaters on 2 games. PSO with lodsa cheats obviously and 1 guy on Ooga booga who had code that ment his spells were full and unlimited. Where did a code for an unreleased DC game come from ?. Id totaly understand if cheats existed on the PC version but the DC version ? is why I have to see for myself. Thanks in advance for any help. Like Segadreamcaster said this is very annoying.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:41 pm
quote : #7
I'll look for it,I probably have it around here somewhere.Where do you think these codes come from?With a little persistance you can make your own codes for any game.The PBA code was first used in one of my games by an OC member.I can't believe you've never seen cheating on anything but Pso & Ooga.There were/are still codes for all the other Dc online games too except perhaps F355,I've never seen cheating on that.And come to think of it,Starlancer seems safe too.But,like I said,if you want a code you can make a code.It doesn't have to be given to you.But codes ruin the game,so why do people do it?Mabey in PBA it's to keep there Stats looking good.In PSO it's to ruin others fun,but sometimes you use codes on PSO just to survive and not have to worry about losing your character or rare weapon.With somany cheaters,it's sometimes take fire to fight fire.If someone steals my legit rare weapon by Pk'n me.You can bet I'll find him and PK him right back.Same goes for NOL or whatever.As you can see,I've only used codes to give the cheaters a taste of their own medicine.Is that right or wrong?I'm not sure.But when they piss me off and ruin hours upon hours of gameplay,I do whatever it takes to get them back.The one cheat I always use is the one to back up my character to another memory card.I like having a backup just in case a cheater destroys my character.In 4x4 evo,I HATE it when you see some guy who obviously has hardly played the game,do be using a car that you know for a fact they didn't earn.It takes me about 40-50 hours of gameplay to unlock those high priced cars.But,you know,even though they cheat to get the cars,I still beat them with my slower car.Why?Because I know the tracks,know my car,and have practiced legitly.They can't even stay on the damn track without hitting a tree!Victory is very,very sweet when that happens.As far as PBA,if you see the ball go real far left or right(or even in the gutter)and he STILL gets a strike...come on.You'll know whats going on.Anyway,I'll look through my stuff for the code,it's been awhile and I have TONS of game related stuff around here.Hundreds of game magazines(every issue of EGM,to name only a few)and thousands & thousands of games for almost every system:)I've been playing videogames for almost 4 decades now and it's been a passion of mine since I was a little child.Oooops,I think I just admitted that I'm probably the oldest gamer here.It's great for my 9 year old son,though.There's no one 'cooler' than his dad.And I let him play Halo,Quake or whatever,but that's a discussion for another time.Cya later,I'm working on Pitfall right now..on the Atari 2600,no joke.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:58 am
quote : #8
I was just surprised that someone has botherd to make a code for a game that was never released for DC. I can see the reason for making a code for say BMO or Q3 a game owned by thousands of people worldwide but for PBA which due to its non release would pale in numbers compared to released DC games. Seems a lot of effort for not a lot as up until fairly recent no ones realy been online then sitting offline bolwing strikes against the CPU must be a real dumbass's idea of fun lol.

A few questions about the code. Do the pins always fall in exactly the same way reguardless of where the ball hits?. Is it possible to bowl a normal bowl with the code on in order to use it covertly online?. Who from OC was using it?

Laters

P.S ohh yeh I have only ever seen game enhancing codes on PSO and Ooga. On the other games codes were non game enhancing related that I noticed in game anyway. For example BMO all costuems unlocked and 4x4 vehicles like you mentioned. I suspect there were other codes about that I didnt realise hmmm stuff like unlimited rockets Q3? and shit like that. I think there was an unlimited nitros code for SDO that was patched.

PP.S Also forgot to say my standard bowl goes right out to the right of the alley sometimes almost half the ball hangs over the gutter then moves back in to hit in the middle. Hope I dont get accused of being a cheat errrrrr.
Posted:
Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:16 am
quote : #9
I don't think you will get accused of cheating balst...or at least I hope I don't because my method is similar to yours Laughing

I think he just means that even when the bowl hits the corner of the bunch or even misses totally and they all still go down as a strike....Im pretty sure thats all he means

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

fallout
rank 16
Posted:
Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:44 pm
quote : #10
Type: PAL
Hehe now u can count me in Twisted Evil

Todays Game ::

Blast-----164
    Fallout---150
    SegaDc-147

150 my personal best score {yet}
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:37 am
quote : #11
Fallout did you have to put my horrible score up for everyone to see.... Cool .....I have repuatation to uphold Very Happy

Anyway, I have updated the list for ya, so you are now at number 4.

If anyone else has a high score that they can prove then please post on this thread and I will update the records when I see it

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:50 pm
quote : #12
I think what we said was that everyone gets just one entry on the list so that the list is not dominated by one or two players. Think that sounds good?

Also maybe we should make a new thread for this. This thread went rather off topic for a while and is a lot to scroll past.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:31 pm
quote : #13
Hi m8,

I don't really think there is any need of a new thread, because I can just keep updating the top post so that nobody even needs to look any further than the top post for the current list, which I have updated to include fallouts high score....

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:41 pm
quote : #14
Yeh NP just best make sure that each time you update it you use a new reply in some kind of BOLD format so that people dont miss it.

Laters
Posted:
Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:38 pm
quote : #15
me 179[best yet]
fallout 100 something
and fallout can confirm this