Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next
Pilot02003
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:25 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Can the game be found formatted in a US version? The only versions i can find are PAL versions, and i do not have a Utopia boot disk ar a modded system at the momment, i want the game pretty bad but i cant find it as a US copy. I found one place and its listed under US games, but it dosent say if thats the format so im not sure about it. Anyone help? Thanks in adance.

Me
jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:23 am
quote : #2
Not sure what you're asking, but there is a U.S. version. I have it and it's pretty good.
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:19 am
quote : #3
Excellent gameplay, Great graphics. The Loading times fucking suck though, Makes me not even want to play the game.
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:23 pm
quote : #4
Yeah thats what i meant, i couldnt find a US version, anted to know if it came out as i can only find PAL. Thanks, i hope to get it some day...you guys know if Slave Zero is PAL only?

Me
limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:35 pm
quote : #5
I have this game on PC and it's freaking awesome! if the dreamcast version is half as good as the PC version, you have to get it!
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:02 pm
quote : #6
i just got this today at toys r us for $10.

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:45 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Pilot02003 wrote:
you guys know if Slave Zero is PAL only?

Slave Zero had a US release.

-Mytho

Pilot02003
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:48 pm
quote : #8
Toys R Us Sells SoF? And i found Slave Zero, i might be buying it if i win the bid...i want both of them soo badly, i only have a few games..lol

Me
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:07 pm
quote : #9
i got it yesterday. i really like it. loading sucks. however, it does support keyboard and mouse
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:38 pm
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea graphically SoF on the Dreamcast looks amazing. The loading time is....so.....long....

Could make sandwhiches between levels loading.
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:41 pm
quote : #11
lol i literally took a quick crap in between loading Razz
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:30 pm
quote : #12
and went to work and came back

just kidding
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:18 am
quote : #13
So its like 5-10 min loading times or something? Damn that sucks but it still looks awsome. I just bought Slave Zero today, im getting LOK: Soul Reaver, Unreal Tournament, Sonic Adventure, and SoF. I have ALOt more on my list but i need to get a DC-X Boot Disk as they are all PAL games, like Elemental Gimmick Gear, plus most PAL games are cheaper...

Me
icepick
rank 13
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:52 am
quote : #14
E.G.G. was a US release too, I think (unless you prefer the PAL version -- The PAL covers do look cool sometimes)...

If you can solder, or know (and trust) someone that does, then, I must suggest a region lockout bypass chip (I can't say "mod chip" -- nonspecific, don't you think?)... It makes it seem as though all DCs should read games from any region. . Mr. Green

(I think that the main "must-have" Europe-only games are Rez, Headhunter, and Shenmue II. Or, Headhunter, Shenmue II, and Taxi 2... or Evil Twin, UEFA Dream Soccer, and...I forget... Anyway, most everything else was released in the US. Check this list for EU exclusives, and maybe see the "released US games" list while you're at it...)

http://www.dreamcasthistory.com/releasedeuro.html
Pilot02003
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:01 am
quote : #15
Meh, pals are usually chaper. Yes i know how to solder, but i dont know which cip to buy. I was under the impression that the DC-X was a chip for that use..

Me