Topic: Afrokid on PAL PSO

Page 1 of 1
jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
A player did a Meet the User last night to meet the "Afrokid" and it turned out to be me. He said that I had the same GC #.
This is derived from your serial number right? Does that mean that the "Afrokid" may be the guy I bought my used PAL PSO v2 from?
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:29 am
quote : #2
could have been

Dragonfox
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:15 pm
quote : #3
I'm not sure because the PSO V2 EU registration process won't allow online registration for more than 1 system. I had a problem Over two years ago when my system broke and I got a new DC, setup PSO again and it wouldn't let me go online stating that serial/access kep was already used on another DC. It might be worth it to e-mail the person you bought it from and ask them if they ever used it online.
Thought I'd give my experience on the matter, hope it doesn't cause you any problems.

jhorto1 wrote:
A player did a Meet the User last night to meet the "Afrokid" and it turned out to be me. He said that I had the same GC #.
This is derived from your serial number right? Does that mean that the "Afrokid" may be the guy I bought my used PAL PSO v2 from?

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:50 pm
quote : #4
afrokid is me :p lol who was looking fo me last time i played pso was...... 2 months. was his name ph4l4nx?
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:32 pm
quote : #5
frokid879 wrote:
afrokid is me :p lol who was looking fo me last time i played pso was...... 2 months. was his name ph4l4nx?

It was Gaiares. He said that you had a BBA and the Dreameye, so he wanted to test out his new Dreameye with you.

Do you still have PAL PSO v2 or did you sell me mine over Ebay.? If you didn't sell it to me, I wonder how I got the same number.
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:15 pm
quote : #6
ya i still have v2. gaires is the same guy :p gotta do some dreameye action where he at :o)