Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
1, 2  Next
dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:00 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I, and many others, have no way of getting Half-Life, Propeller Arena, and PBA. (56K) So I had an idea.

If someone will send me copys of these three games, then i could send it to andther person, then they could send it to another person, and so on so that more people could get these games.

We could use this post and everyone who needs the game can reply, then you just go down the list and eventually everyone could get the games.

I just need one person who has the games to start by sending me the games.

Please Continental United States only, shipping would be to high to other countries.
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:38 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
good idea! Kinda like a game carpool :]
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:00 pm
quote : #3
Glad you like it Lord, now would you be willing to start it by sending me the games.................?
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:03 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
dwachill wrote:
Glad you like it Lord, now would you be willing to start it by sending me the games.................?

I would volunteer. But I am just horrible at getting things in the mail. I would tell you yes but, you prolly wouldn't get them for months. I still owe Chris something for mailing me PBA Bowling way back when. It's a severe problem I have. So as much as I would like to burn off a copy and say I would make it to the post office, I can't, cause I don't want to let anyone down. Sad
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:28 pm
quote : #5
i'll mail one when i get one for pba. pm me for the others though. i did a similar thing last week by giving my friend half life and propeller arena for free. If someone will tell me where to download pba, that would be nice. or send an attachment to my e-mail.
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:40 pm
quote : #6
Hey Chile, i just PM'ed You. Thanks for offering to send, i have no intensions of scaming anyone. When I get the 2 games (Propeller Arena and Half-Life) I will reply and then anyone else who needs them can reply. We can do it like a chain and just go down the post untill everyone gets a copy. This way, each person who recieves one just has to send one copy of each game to ONE person, but everyone still gets copies. PBA doesnt really matter anyways. I dont even think its compleate.
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:43 pm
quote : #7
it is i believe. half life is not. i know that for a fact.
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:50 pm
quote : #8
I thought Half-Life was almost compleate and the only problem was the Memory Glitch. I am almost sure that Pro Bowling was only about 75% done. I also think Propeller Arena is compleate but i guess i will know for myself when i get those games. Thanks again Chile.
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:10 pm
quote : #9
yeah i will try my best
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:29 pm
quote : #10
I just contacted "Wonderdog" recently(a week or two ago)and he does all three for shipping only(from UK). I believe it's only a couple bucks per disk(a bargain at thrice the price!). He is backlogged at the moment but FIFO should apply. And I believe he doesn't want payment(Paypal only, I believe) until you get the discs in your hot little hands! Be cool and pay if you ask for, and receive, copies; don't ruin it for the rest us! Go to "Memberlist" under "W"(quickest way)and PM him for the details. I can't wait! But I must. Arrgh!
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:49 pm
quote : #11
Yea, I know about what wonderdog is doing but some people dont feel comfterable sending money by any means so this way no money will have to change hands.
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:57 am
quote : #12
Type: Pal
Firstly not nice to exclude people from the UK Sad good job I already got it Smile well PBA and Prop arena anyway. Then you wana exclude the game thats still playable online Sad PBA seems pretty compleate to me and Ive played a lot of it.

Dunno how much it cost to post things outa the states but it dont cost much to post to USA from UK. However whenever I look on Ebay for overseas items the USA sellers always want almost the price of the item for postage, talk about cheap way to make a fast buck Sad . Postage also seems to take another raise if they know the item isnt avalible in the UK.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:33 pm
quote : #13
Blast wrote:
whenever I look on Ebay for overseas items the USA sellers always want almost the price of the item for postage

eBay charges a percentage over the price of the item sold; that's why you can find many ultra-cheap items with absurd shipping costs - it's a little trick to pay less to eBay.
Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:21 pm
quote : #14
I am sorry about not replying earlyer and updating everyone.

Chile couldnt send me the games.

I was a little upset when he told me so it was a while before i got around to replying.

I still really need someone to send me the games and get this chain started.
rank 30
Posted:
Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:55 pm
quote : #15
yeah my computer is fooked up Sad I can't even burn a simple audio cd