Page 1 of 2
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:53 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Just chatting to Segadreamcaster and Ultrapro on 4x4 and I mentioned that my GD drive is Fuc*ed and now Im Banned lol. No editing, no warning, no not allowing it just banned. How long does this last?. Luckily I just finished my game. Hope I dont have to make a new acct or anything, bloody stupid system could ruin someones night of gaming.

Im afraid my first jobs were on building site my language and love of lude jokes is excusable Smile

5 kids chased Quasimodo down the raod on his bike, He turned to them and said " Fu*k off, I aint got yer ball "

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:38 pm
quote : #2
banned in the game? That sucks aplenty Razz
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:41 pm
quote : #3
if u just said fuck once you can play tommarow. u can still make ur own room and hope people join that
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:42 am
quote : #4
Thanks for the help people Smile

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:39 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ha yea the main 4x4 evo channel on there is really strict. I think its managed by some old dudes. They are really nit picky about keeping it ' wholesome '. Gets kinda frustrating sometimes when your just trying to have a normal conversation and you get banned. I mean you can't say "OMG this chicken sandwhich fucking rocks." But oh well I guess thats how they have it run. I think its just in the main lobby if i recall. I think you can make your own channel/game and swear all you want. I think.
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:27 pm
quote : #6
Yeh we made a game last night and I did a swear test in that and it was fine. Uncertain about my ban though, is it 24 hrs is it til after midnight in that time zone?. There are some odd ones like the chat site chats2ya.com where if u get banned at 11.55pm u can go back on at 00.01, odd.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:41 pm
quote : #7
Yikes....didt even think of that...that is a little strict...I assume that happened just after I left?....oh well hope it gets sorted out

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:40 pm
quote : #8
i believe the one i played in with 8 peepes was hosted in lewisville texas Smile
rank 19
Posted:
Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:35 pm
quote : #9
its about 3-7 days. i now since i was ban for a week for saying fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk troyjr. that guy really pisses me off.
Posted:
Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:09 am
quote : #10
i guessed troy jr is the moderator as i went on it again last night to find peeps and no one was on except him hosting it. bit childish really but hey rules are rules
Posted:
Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:20 pm
quote : #11
It's a bot. Not a person. It will scan for said text and auto-kick and give auto-warnings.
Posted:
Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:54 pm
quote : #12
yeah stupid machine
Posted:
Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:44 pm
quote : #13
my tv is blurry it always looked like tronjr to me

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:33 pm
quote : #14
frokid879 wrote:
if u just said fuck once you can play tommarow. u can still make ur own room and hope people join that

Seems not Im still banned. All I said was my GD drive was fucked and that was it. Did eventualy get a game with segadreamcaster tonight after i figured out how to send PM's. Looks like the ban is an IP ban too. I tried switching off my DC and then reconnecting without Gamespy and no luck. Its not critical to my 4x4 gaming but it would be nice if it ended soon Smile .

Laters
Posted:
Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:52 pm
quote : #15
no they only ban ur isp, so if u switch it u wont be banned anymore