Page 1 of 1
asha
unknown
Posted:
Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:50 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
for £28! what do you guys think?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8132252702&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:09 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Nice one m8 Smile . Ive had mine for ages, let me know if you have any questions when u get it. If you wann see a video or a picture taken with Dreameye let me know and I'll post some stuff up ( need email for video ). Also Dreameye threads should be posted in the Network tech section, this will get your thread on the recent discussions list and help raise the dreameye profile on the site.

A handy hint for your first day with dreameye. The photo fun section of the visual park software where you edit all the pictures etc wont work with a scart connection Sad . You have to use RF for that otherwise your DC will just keep freezing.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:51 pm
quote : #3
Blast wrote:
Nice one m8 Smile . Ive had mine for ages, let me know if you have any questions when u get it. If you wann see a video or a picture taken with Dreameye let me know and I'll post some stuff up ( need email for video ). Also Dreameye threads should be posted in the Network tech section, this will get your thread on the recent discussions list and help raise the dreameye profile on the site.

A handy hint for your first day with dreameye. The photo fun section of the visual park software where you edit all the pictures etc wont work with a scart connection Sad . You have to use RF for that otherwise your DC will just keep freezing.

Laters

thanks for the info mate im also getting this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8132020583&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT and this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8131901659&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:22 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I really need to get a DreamEye. So to video conferance you needed a ch@b account yea?
Posted:
Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:33 am
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
I really need to get a DreamEye. So to video conferance you needed a ch@b account yea?

i have know idea lol but i would sure like a ch@b account how do i get one?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:22 pm
quote : #6
Type: Pal
Yeh Im told you need a ch@b acct for video confrencing. They dont issue ch@b accounts anymore do they?, so you have to get a spare one from somone which I guess is much easier said than done. Ive never spoken to a dreameye user yet that has used video confrencing and I alos have a set of unnoficial instructions in english which covers most of the other functions in detail but not the confrencing. Just basicly says that not much is known about this Sad .

Laters
Posted:
Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:08 pm
quote : #7
Blast wrote:
Yeh Im told you need a ch@b acct for video confrencing. They dont issue ch@b accounts anymore do they?, so you have to get a spare one from somone which I guess is much easier said than done. Ive never spoken to a dreameye user yet that has used video confrencing and I alos have a set of unnoficial instructions in english which covers most of the other functions in detail but not the confrencing. Just basicly says that not much is known about this Sad .

Laters

k I Quess when i get it that will be my first task could you PM or EMAIL me the instructions please
if you cant thats fine