Topic: Emulators on the Dreamcast

Page 1 of 1
William
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:42 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I know there are SNES and older systems but are there any working for the PSX? It'd be great to play some on the DC (my PS fried and the new PS2 are just 'spensive...)

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:44 pm
quote : #2
www.dcemulation.com
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:25 pm
quote : #3
you can DL the bleemcast beta.
hmmm... looks like http://bleemcast.no-ip.com/?sort=game is down. try it later or just run a good google.

its FAR from perfect, but some games run really well. just shows what the DC could do.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:29 pm
quote : #4
hmm...sounds interesting. is there neway to see a full list of the games that run on the bleemcast beta? i'm considering buying from dc-backups but i don't want to go thru with it unless the games i want to play with it don't work. oh and i have a slightly different question as well; is their a saturn emulator? i've always wanted to give Nights a shot but don't want to have to buy another console. yum, nights. Mr. Green
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:17 am
quote : #5
Hi, William,

probably what i want to say isn't allowed (offer to sell PS2)... if interested, email me. i can also just share info on how to get a very reasonably priced one - i did it and then learned to fix broken ones - better yet - and now i have several. and no, i don't mean one of those credit-card scams - which i hear arent' really scams, just a royal pain to do and you set youself up for all kinds of junkmail, both snail and E-....). write if interested - mytocles@hotmail.com

good luck!

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- I don't remember who said it, and probably neither do they!