Topic: Samba De Amigo!

Page 1 of 1
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:01 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Let me just say this, wow. This game is fun and similar to Donkey Konga. Very cool also. I thought Donkey Konga was weird, this is way weirder! I got it for $20 15 minutes ago. Is that a good price, and are maracas expensive?
banned!
Posted:
Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:04 pm
quote : #2
Chile wrote:
Let me just say this, wow. This game is fun and similar to Donkey Konga. Very cool also. I thought Donkey Konga was weird, this is way weirder! I got it for $20 15 minutes ago. Is that a good price, and are maracas expensive?

Yes, the maraca’s are quite expensive. The official ones that is, the 3rd party brands out there are much lower, try 30 vs 100! On top of that the official par released in the US is rarer than the Japanese pair. The reason is because only 10,000 were made for the US while Japan saw probably close to 10 times that amount, if not more.

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:32 pm
quote : #3
thanks for the info man! I saw one on ebay bidding at $36 USD official with 5 days left, probably get up to 60 at the end
rank 16
Posted:
Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:17 am
quote : #4
Chile wrote:

Don't you mean Donkey Konga is similar to Samba De Amigo?

Anyway, by the looks of it, you still haven't played Samba De Amigo. You cannot play it without the maracas, which make the game exponentially better.
Posted:
Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:58 am
quote : #5
i have played it, and it takes a while getting used to the controls, and i miss stuff becasause i can't pose without maracas Sad
banned!
Posted:
Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:40 am
quote : #6
Chile wrote:
thanks for the info man! I saw one on ebay bidding at $36 USD official with 5 days left, probably get up to 60 at the end

np man, thats a find, buy it! Smile

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:52 pm
quote : #7
too bad i am in debt $50 Sad