unknown
Posted:
Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:04 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Pro's:
If a game is ridicuously hard to find and theres no other last resort

Con's:
sometimes game data is ripped since not all can fit in a 650MB blank, usually the music content or online content

some of the pirates hack the game taking out something called "dummy files" wich can damage your laser lens, ((minimal damage not much)) and then you have to recreate your own dummy files ((seriously hard to do))

some games could be extracted incorrectly from the original DC game, causing freezing or currupt data to be saved..

56k users beware, downloading great massive data such as a DC game can take up to 10hrs per game, and if the extrated file is currupt your really gonna blow a fuse

advice:
buy the game and dont go thru this, also please post up more pros or cons if ya think im wrong on a few things or help support my idea
Posted:
Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:16 am
quote : #2
Pros:
Free(most of the time)
Easy to do

Cons:
Files are now almost impossible to find
most found are corrupt or incomplete
remember: your downloading from an unknown source!
hassle of having to use boot disk first
banned!
Posted:
Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:01 pm
quote : #3
i would pay the money for the real thing them mess with a boot disk. Most of the time music files are gone because of the 750 mb limit on normal cd's and using boot disks for a game you can go out and buy a better copy of it that is real is a pain

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:28 am
quote : #4
Damn it I need a burner. But if I decide to burn games, which I probably won't, It will spoil my collection. It looks soo much better if your DC collection is 100% real. I will probably burn one or two uber rare games.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:11 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
aflyingcow wrote:
It looks soo much better if your DC collection is 100% real.

Amen to that.
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2003 6:20 pm
quote : #6
but nikkon I cant help but say this every time I see your avatar picture its like I want to watch invader zim its just so baffling