Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
So I was just thinking, since everybody here at onlineconoles is pretty hardcore about their dreamcasts, and I figured since we all love to play our dreamcasts online, I was thinking that we should just start creating clans for games such starlancer and q3. I was thinking how awesome it would be to have some clan activity for our dreamcast games. Such as have a ladder going on, so we could track the clan's wins and losses and stuff along those lines. I already have some guys that would be particularly interested in creating a starlancer clan (for the dc) and I thought that some of you here would like to do the same. It would be so cool to get on my dreamcast, and know I was about to play a starlancer clan match... so perhaps, could we get a ladder going here on the site or the boards, or if people are interested, I"ll make a website myself to manage teams and be able to track team statistics and whanot. So yeah... Just a thought. I really hope people will be interested in this...

(and yes, i posted this is the starlancer section as well, but no one ever goes there it seems. heh)
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:07 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U
Yeah I agree, I am going to start a clan called [nx] which is nitronicx.... This is just starting though... I think we should get some clan/ladder stuff going around here also Smile
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:16 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
NibelheimPromise wrote:
(and yes, i posted this is the starlancer section as well, but no one ever goes there it seems. heh)

Thats great. But your violating the forum rules in doing so. This post is locked.

Read the rules again please.

And then again after that.

And then one more time after that just to be sure.

If anyone else wants to talk about this they can go to the topic in the starlancer forum.