Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
1, 2  Next
circ
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:39 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I got the torrent for PBA bowling 2001. does anybody want it? it works fine and had alot of seeds. post here if your interested

CIRC

spidhopddy
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:34 am
quote : #2
sure ok
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:54 am
quote : #3
OK people go to this http://66.90.75.92/suprnova//torrents/2850/2xnkote_PBA_bowling_unreleased-rar.torrent

Download the torrent then open it up with Turbo torrent (whatever bittorrent program you use) or shareazza it will star downloading.

Then you need to download the patch http://www.geocities.com/braze2032/Alx-pba.zip

Then the patch program http://www.megagames.com/console/files/pdx-pom3.zip

This is all easy...make a folder on your desktop then extract the the patch, patch program then PBA bowling.

Open the patch program and once it has opened pick your iso as the image (PBA bowling) and the patch as the other file cant remember what it is called but the patch file you extracted in there. Click apply patch. Then burn it and since its a CDI i burnt it with Alcohol 120% but you what program you use. If useing Nero then convert it to NRG using that program cdi2nero.

CIRC

nevets933
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:58 am
quote : #4
what does the patch do? and thanks for the torrent Very Happy

circ
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:19 am
quote : #5
Ok the patch makes the CDI file work on PAL dreamcast because if you dont apply the patch the game loads but when it says press start (then you press start) it ends and the Dreamcast menu comes up. So this stops that happening so it will work on PAL dreamcasts.

CIRC

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:21 am
quote : #6
i believe the patch allows the game to be played on pal dcs as the original file (after being burned) would not work on pal dc's.
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:31 am
quote : #7
yeah that exactly right i read it on a post about the game not working for PAL DC's so i tried that solution someone gave and it works (did it today)

CIRC

MasquedWarrior
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am interested in getting an image of this game, too. Could someone supply me with a working link to a disc image? Direct-download only, please; Comcast gimps torrent downloads. (We have voip, too, so the uploading cuts out our speech if we try to use the phone and download the torrent at the same time.)
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:24 pm
quote : #9
Type: Katana BIOS
I know I am digging up an old thread but my HDD with my patched copy died. Does anyone have this ppf anymore I am desperate.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:29 pm
quote : #10
Hey atreyu187, so you just need a burnable ISO of the game? I probobly have this somewhere in my collection.
Posted:
Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:05 pm
quote : #11
That would be just fine I can compare with a hex tool and make my own patch then. Thanks a bunch

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm
quote : #12
Hey atreyu187, so I will be completly honest. Its going to take me a bit of time to get at the ISO. I do have it in hard copy format in my CDR stacks, but the data ISO is probobly off on an IDE hard drive in an enclosure. It might take me a few weeks to get at the drive. I have all of these archive projects in motion at the moment so I am juggling all of these complex tasks. As soon as I have some time to get at the ISO, I will toss it up somewhere for you to grab.
Posted:
Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 pm
quote : #13
TY so much!!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 am
quote : #14
atreyu187, I found the ISO on one of my HD's. It will still take me some time to get you FTP info, though I just wanted to let you know I have the data here for you.
Posted:
Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:40 am
quote : #15
You have no idea how happy I am right now!! I will make a patch for everyone of my optimized rip from my GD-R disc using original sorttxt, 45000 lba for unhacked binaires, data/data selfboot for increased compatibility with all DC systems, VGA hacked padded to a full 700mb for faster seek response time and of course PAL60 patched. Then I will release the ready burn image and a patch for everyone else.