Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
1, 2  Next
3vilpinky
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:44 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
this is for all you lucky ppl who were on DC during the Sega Net days. I am 1 of those poor bastards that wasnt around back then, ive only played Quake 3 and Starlancer online Sad My question is... what was everyones favorite game to play online back in the good ole days? Or, for ones like me that never got to play all the other DC games online... What game or games do you WISH you could have played the most?

For me, it almost brings me to tears that i never got to play any of the NBA or NFL 2K games online Crying or Very sad

Now its your turn! Smile
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:36 am
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Most of the DC online games were fantastic so for most people it will be a hard choice. OOga booga, AFO, Speed devils, Planet ring and Worms were all fab but my personal fave was Bomberman Smile . Bomberman was a class online game of skill and not just another FPS Smile

The DC online games collection has been so good its been hard to name a bad one, in fact I can only think of one that I couldent stand and that was Monaco GP online, totaly useless car control Sad

Laters
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:35 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Game I miss online Outtrigger
2nd game Bomberman online and Chu Chu Rocket I always thought I would get a chance to get better at these 2.
games I never got to try online that I really wanted to play online are AFO and Daytona USA.
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:46 pm
quote : #4
Mine would be Unreal Tournament

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:44 pm
quote : #5
all the sport titles and of course ooga booga.
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:55 am
quote : #6
i'd say bomberman. i still love to play the DC one and the saturn one

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:52 am
quote : #7
The two games I miss most are Chu Chu Rocket because it was so frantic yet strategic at the same time. Just felt so good to get a cat in your opponents rocket Mr. Green First online game I ever played as well.

Daytona was also something very, very special and I miss it sorely.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:14 pm
quote : #8
CCR was great, the built-in lag was not. So many great online titles, played some AFO not to long ago... really miss that one, same with UT (which its online matches got just INSANE...s o much f u n!)

MasterChuck
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:38 pm
quote : #9
My favorite was undoubtedly PSO, followed closely by PSO v2 import. Next would be either Q3A , Sakura Taisen Online (Paris), or Gundam Battle Online. I miss the days when my ISAO still worked...

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:36 pm
quote : #10
My favorite one was Chu Chu Rocket Very Happy Played it daily.....and then one itme i went to Las Vegas and came back and it was gone!

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:42 pm
quote : #11
so is pba gone for good?
Posted:
Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:20 am
quote : #12
Would have to be lets see.....................nba2k One i guess cus it was one of the best basketball games online ....now the games are nuthing but watching the cpu control everything Shocked

GohanBR
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:43 am
quote : #13
Blast wrote:
Most of the DC online games were fantastic so for most people it will be a hard choice. OOga booga, AFO, Speed devils, Planet ring and Worms were all fab but my personal fave was Bomberman Smile . Bomberman was a class online game of skill and not just another FPS Smile

The DC online games collection has been so good its been hard to name a bad one, in fact I can only think of one that I couldent stand and that was Monaco GP online, totaly useless car control Sad

Laters

I agree 100% with you, English dude. If I could, I'd go back 2 years just to play Bomberman ONLINE.
By the way, did you know that your board still exists?
Posted:
Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #14
I was an Unreal Tournament-a-holic myself. Of course, this was before I made my user/gamer name to be Morph

If any of you played against someone named "RangerGuy", odds are it was me. Mr. Green
RAM: 128MB PC66 EDO
Video: MGA MIL/2GN 4MB PCI
Hard Disks: dual 4.3GB W.D.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:13 pm
quote : #15
Type: Pal
GohanBR wrote:
Blast wrote:

Laters

I agree 100% with you, English dude. If I could, I'd go back 2 years just to play Bomberman ONLINE.
By the way, did you know that your board still exists?

I have a board?, ohh you mean the Mrs board lol, she forgot to tell me it still existed good job you reminded me I'll head over in a mo Smile . Looks like someone just reminded you this board still existed, give them a pat on the back.

Yeh Id love to still see

Burtcalc
GohanBR
Raven(ST)

sitting in a BMO lobby Sad

Laters