Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Did u like Test Drive 6?
Fa Shizzle! Dat Shizzle Wuz Off Da Hizzle Mahh Nizzle!
85%
85% [ 6 ]
Nahh Dat Shizzle Wuz Like Ibblez N Kibbles
14%
14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:46 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i mean really, this game got sum shitty ass reviews frum game companies like IGN. i thought this game wuz da shit. chasing da bomber in nyc wuz madd fun. lemme know wha ya think
rank 25
Posted:
Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:59 am
quote : #2
im a huge fan of the test drive series. i love racing jags and lotus' in a 67 mustang, and winning!!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Michael
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:02 am
quote : #3
The last test drive I played was Test drive 4 for the play station, I think that was 3-4 years ago, if this game is anything like that then i would probly like it, but why so many magazines gave it bad reviews im not to sure on
Posted:
Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:35 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-J
----

Last edited by Max on Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

qatmix
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:23 pm
quote : #5
the slowdown and gfx were terrible. Its a shame as I did like the simplicity of it all.

There are many better racers on the DC however.
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:51 pm
quote : #6
yeah it was okay
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:37 pm
quote : #7
I almost got this game in Best Buy like a 2 years ago but didn't got JGR instead lol

guyver2077
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:50 pm
quote : #8
i heard test drive lemans one of the best dc racers

DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:09 am
quote : #9
yeah, Test Drive Lemans is my second fav. I loved TD6 cuz da control of da cars wuz ridiculous and fun as hell. TDLM is a lil more compact but still fun as hell.
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:23 am
quote : #10
I picked it up from Best Buy about 2 years ago for $9.95. I had read the terrible reviews, but assumed they were undeserved because I liked the previous Test Drive's so much. I was a little dissapointed in the feel of the game. It was not what I expected from a Test Drive game at all, so I understand the bad reviews.
However, it is still a very fun game and I do like it. You just have to overlook the sub-par graphics and unrealistic controls, and just enjoy what's there in front of you. The mad-bomber stages are really fun too.

-Ex

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm
quote : #11
yeah test drive is a good series the best is imo le mans cos its so damn good on dc, graphics, weather fx, controls and all round atmosphere, test drive 6 is no where near the quality of lemans but i did seriously enjoy td6, its controls are hectic, the graphics are bad now but that doesnt stop me shovelling it thru london in a mustang or jag xj22 its excellent, i have only got one of the challenges left to complete it, the one where you deactivate the mines on the road, its real tough to do. great game tho, kept me and another dc fan busy for ages
Posted:
Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:05 am
quote : #12
i liked lemans better though