Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
1, 2, 3  Next
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
OK, I'm calling you out. Everyone was crying when the EU server was down for maintenance a couple of months ago, but now that it's back online, no one is there. Where did all you guys go? It's like everyone quit playing the game all at once. The hardcore JP players are still there but UK and US players have all but dissapeared. I would name names, but you know who you are. Wink

Remember everyone, no whining when Sega shuts this thing down since you aren't using it anyway.

Sea-Monkey
rank 5
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:51 pm
quote : #2
This is a HUGE month for gaming.We have Grand Theft Auto:SA,Halo 2,and tons more.I'm putting my Dc time into 'Beneath A Steel Sky',in between hours of the latest games.This is,by far,one busy month if your a gamer.Many people are just too busy playing the new releases.There are just too many great games(or,at least,hyped games) being released recently.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:20 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Well you know I was an almost nightly feature until 3 months ago. Unfortunatly the new job I got means that I cant play at the times I used to play at and the times that the likes of yourself and Brockstrongo are on at. Basicly Arthurmaizey has only seen the light of day about 3 times in the last 3 and a half months Sad . This wont be changing any time soon so I guess I'll only be making once monthly appearances. Id probabaly play a lot more often if some of the old crew were on 23:00 gmt+0 ish but alas they arnt.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:31 pm
quote : #4
So what? There's been thousands of new games to come out since PSO. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone from here is planning to ever play on the official servers again. If not, fine, I understand completely that there are many other consoles and games out there to occupy your time. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth hanging out there anymore in the hopes of seeing some old friends, or if I should just move on to one of the private servers and play with the people there. EIther way, I'm still going to play PSO untill I get sick of it.

EDIT: Heh, Blast, didn't see yer post yet when I made this one. Thanks for the reply. People still ask me where you are about once a week. Guess you made quite an impression. lol Hope yer little one is doing great. Maybe a weekend game sometime? BrockStrongo isn't on anymore since he got DSL and lost his dial up service. OK, that's 2 of ya accounted for Wink

Last edited by M1Savage on Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:33 pm
quote : #5
well i used to run a weekly game on sundays for more than 3 months but it kinda faded out cos i couldnt make it and now that my blue dc died and took my codes with it i cannot get back on till sega clear my codes. i need to email them again and phone them as well cos i do miss the game.
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:39 pm
quote : #6
Well I cant go To play PSO because i dont have the game and dont now where I can get it for a cheap prize.Ill gladly go if you tell me where i can get a copy of the game for around $20 dollars

circ
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:35 pm
quote : #7
Hey i play !!! no1 is ever on lol like a few german people but thats it. i like the game but sick of it when no1 is ever on so at the moment instead of running up a big bill i have just been playing my old snes games lol soz guys be on soonish Very Happy

CIRC

CONTACT ME VIA PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME
Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:47 pm
quote : #8
I'm still alive, M1. I've been super busy with school and whatnot, but I'll try and log on this weekend (9:30 GMT -7 tomorrow unless something comes up, which I doubt; I don't have enough of a social life)--whenever I spontaneously jump on the PSO servers, no one seems to be there (except maybe Thira, but he usually is busy playing with other people). You still up for playing with a V1'er?

Anyone seen Ruby/martian around? He's been gone for quite some time. Same goes for former regulars like SB and Rusty (JMC). I know that JMC just got back from a trip "to the mainland" as she put it, but I haven't seen her on 355 or Stralancer recently either. Shame that Brock is gone as well; he was extreme. High-speed internet connections have poisoned his mind. Wink
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:22 pm
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
My DC died on me last Tuesday , (11/ 2 /04) So instead of getting a new DC and trying to reset the codes, I'll just send off to Sega and have it repaired , I had planned to take care of it today , but its a holiaday today Sad

Thats my excuse and why I have'nt put up a new pic in a while....
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:29 pm
quote : #10
See? Ya just gotta rattle their cages a little. Smile

DaMan - Sorry to hear that! Hope you get that thing working again. Ragol just isn't the same without our official photographer.

Tao! - I suppose I might be able to play a V1 game. Smile I won't be around Friday night of this week but should be on and off the rest of the weekend. Rusty came online briefly the other day. Wish we could've played more. As for martianv, there are pictures of Ruby hanging all over Pioneer2 that say "Have you seen me?". I'm thinking a Bartle is holding him hostage somewhere in the Forest. Hey Tao! Look, behind you! Green pipe. heh heh heh

ultra - I'm guessing yer gonna be mad when you find out Sega isn't resetting codes any more. Sad

To any of you new players, I look foward to meeting you soon. Maybe we could all have a PSO christmas party next month.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:29 am
quote : #11
oh THEY WILL when i ring them and tell them how it is. i can be VERY persuasive on the phone as i have worked for 4 years at the end of a complaints phone line and they will wish they'd never been born if it turns out that they wont reset my codes. its their fault the bloody console is so bloody fragile in the first place. i do hope this doesnt mean that they are gradually leaning to discontinuing the servers. if that happens i will have to ring them again. may god have mercy on their souls! Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:48 am
quote : #12
if i get it ill play w/ you
rank 13
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:47 am
quote : #13
Type: PAL
@ultrapro: Why don't you just use your blue DC's mainboard on the red one? There's no need for resetting something... Question

@m1:
I wont leave!
I'd really like to have a look at WoW soon... but... as long as the PSO server's are still up, I dont have the time for another online RPG Laughing

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:05 am
quote : #14
because A: i took it apart trying to fix it and couldnt get it back together and B i threw the parts away which was stupid cos i spent a lot of time on the light bulb board and threw that away as well!!!!
Posted:
Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:12 am
quote : #15
Type: PAL
Argh... that's bad. Sad