rank 39
Posted:
Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:57 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Most economical means?

1 coaxial splitter

You won't get surround, but if you need the TVs to be farther apart, coaxial is cheaper than composite/s-video, and usually longer in length.

Good idea Nikon.

What would be even cooler it to make an attachment that goes to the controller ports and can be fed into the computer (through serial most likely) and then shared. Then, by means of streaming video, allow players to compete against each other through the computer. It wouldn't work, though . Latency and a few other factors make it impractical.

Dreamcast ™

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:18 pm
quote : #17
or you know, you could always change the size and placement of the screen on your monitor Razz

lol,

Kingbuzzo.
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:14 pm
quote : #18
kingbuzzo wrote:
or you know, you could always change the size and placement of the screen on your monitor Razz

lol,

Kingbuzzo.

Nah, it won't cut off an entire 50% of the screen. Only about 30% is cut off when you move the screens placement on the monitor down / up. So another method of blocking off the screen it still necessary.
Posted:
Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:49 am
quote : #19
I've been doing the exact same thing for years, only I've been using cheap RF splitters. The benefit to using VGA is most monitors allow you to re-size the screen, so you could make your screen a little larger. Of course, using an average sized TV more than makes up the difference, but VGA sure looks a hell of a lot better than Co-Ax RF...