Topic: Cheap games to buy

Page 1 of 1
Metal Hedgehog
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I need help on games.Where can I find a site were I can buy DC games for less then $20 Dollars.Imports are still ok. Someone know a site?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:48 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
There really is no single website to snatch up Dreamcast games. Each site really has a hodge podge of dreamcast games, sometimes only 10-15 games in stock, most used. Your best bet is to break out search engines and track down as many video game retailers as possible and then start finding out which ones have games in stop that meet your price point. Many sites are selling used games, few are selling new games. It's rough out there.
Posted:
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:56 am
quote : #3
seriously, look on EBay, there are a bunch of sellers with their OWN websites, i just can't remember the name of these websites to tell you. but i remember buying games like MDK2 for $5 (reasonable shipping too, not a $15 shipping charge like most will try to do to you)
rank 20
Posted:
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:34 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
My store is getting rid of a crapton of DC games (apparently they're not selling... which blows). Anyway, if there is serious interest, I could make out a list of our DC inventory with prices and conditions (there is a lot of crap, like a ton of disc-only copies of NFL 2k, but there is also some good stuff in there, Sonic Adventure 2 complete, and I scored a copy of Grandia II complete in excellent shape for $11.99). I know there are a couple of web browser discs in there as well.

I know we have a Marvel Vrs. Capcom complete, a disc-only Ferrari F355, A disk-only Record of Lodoss War, and some other good stuff. I wouldn't mind putting together a list, but only if there was some serious interest, as it'll be a bit of work logging the condition of all of the games. Also, lacking plastic, I have no electronic way of transfering funds, so it'd have to be cash, check, or money order. I would not mind a trusted third party (Nikon, if he hade a little extra time?) working as a go-between to avoid any trouble.

I live in Idaho, so if prospective buyers lived in the US, shipping a jewel-case sized package wouldn't be much. I don't know exactly how shipping prices fluctuate for those across the seas, but I don't think that would be a huge deal anyway (considering these are all NA NTSC copies).

My manager wants them to go away, but I could hold him off for a week or two. So if anyone is interested, let me know, and I could have a listing up within the next few days.

beatdown
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:49 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
I am interested in some games.