Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok I was just playing with Oddity and Pyro, and oddity says that before his copy recently broke, it was working online, it was a US copy. So the US version of wwp does work online.
Posted:
Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:09 am
quote : #2
Sweet. no i dont have to hunt down a reasonably priced pal copy. it took too friggen long for the us version, i cant immagine how much id end up paying.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
YouBlowinMyHigh
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:15 pm
quote : #3
So all i have to do is buy wwp us version and i can get onlinne? anyone kno where i can find one?

Thankx
Posted:
Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:10 pm
quote : #4
Yes Toys n Joys sells it for 20 new ... here is the link http://www.toysnjoys.com/usdc/wormsworldparty.html

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:30 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSU-U
Didn't I confirm this like a month ago? Confused Anyway, yeah people let's get online and kick some ass!
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:32 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
HuBBsDoctor wrote:
Didn't I confirm this like a month ago? Confused Anyway, yeah people let's get online and kick some ass!

See aha! Hubbs was the one i was talking about in another post that had confirmed this. *lordnikon points* Double confirmation Very Happy
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:42 am
quote : #7
It may actually be cheaper to buy the PAL version. $12.99 brand new at play-asia.com . I wish I would have no, all i was hearing was it didn 't work, I could hav gotten for the same price used at a local store, but it was US and didn't think it would work. Oh well, I atleast am able to play this awesome game Smile