Topic: Power Stone 2

Page 1 of 1
HoLy MaN
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:18 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
greatest dreamcast game ever it has 128 weapons i still play i all the time what about u guys

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:21 pm
quote : #2
its pretty fun, only played about twice im afraid though
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:34 am
quote : #3
this is just my opinion so dont take it the wrong way but neither of the powerstones were INCREDIBLE, shenmue 2 is probably the best dreamcast game ever but then again everyones entitled to their opinion, i love the powerstones, they are brilliant but the first one is much more interesting, ok there are lots of weapons but the arcade mode is to short and theres not many special modes and stuff, still its great fun and really well made.
Posted:
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:36 am
quote : #4
got it and i love it. i've unlocked everything in the game and having absolute fun with. thanks to mytocles for the trade, i got this and cannon spike from her. thanks a lot.
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:39 am
quote : #5
powerstone 1 is one of the best games i own ALTHOUGH not a whole lot of fun by yourself. but man nothing beats havin a friend over n kickin some ass on this game. lol too bad all my friends have either gone to jail or moved to another state. ive been looking for powerstone 2 for a long time never could find it anywhere Sad so if some1 can help me find it that'd be great. i would like to know though... is it worth getting for SINGLE player? as i have no friends anymore lol.
Posted:
Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:42 am
quote : #6
yeah man its great multiplayer, i used to love doin that, but no one likes playing it with me anymore as well. for powerstone 2 it is a good fun graphically impressive game with lots of items to find and stuff it will keep you busy for a while but it got quite repetitive for me after a time.
Posted:
Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:26 pm
quote : #7
Type: PAL
You know how Nickon was going on about that weird network idea he had well power stone2 would work realy well with that
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:31 pm
quote : #8
network idea like online power stone 2 that would be the coolest thing ever

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:54 am
quote : #9
these are all just pipe dreams, none of the old online games can come back online its virtually impossible, if your talking about the lan idea nikon had, only lan enabled dc games would work on it and as far as i know powerstone 2 didnt have any networking options so its just not gonna happen unfortunately. it would be awesome online i agree.
Posted:
Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:49 am
quote : #10
i used to have the import version of this game when it first came out and played it to death god i missed that game.i saw a copy of this game on my local flea market about 3 months ago for $19.99 but i was too afraid to pick it up since the game had some scracthes on the disc and you know how some games on dc are way to sensitive when it comes to scratches on there disc even if its one little itsy bitsy scracth.i found that out when i rented a copy of shenmue w/ scratches on them the results where horrible.

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:38 am
quote : #11
Type: PAL
ultrapro wrote:
these are all just pipe dreams, none of the old online games can come back online its virtually impossible, if your talking about the lan idea nikon had, only lan enabled dc games would work on it and as far as i know powerstone 2 didnt have any networking options so its just not gonna happen unfortunately. it would be awesome online i agree.

nikon said it would work with any multiplayer game so i dont know what your talking about
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:30 pm
quote : #12
i think i know the idea your talking about, thought you meant netlinking but i cant remember where nikon posted the thread about it so i can read it again, something about connecting a dc to 2 monitors?? i cant remember exactly does anyone remember where the thread was?
Posted:
Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:37 am
quote : #13
Type: NTSC-U/C
Guys it was an idea that would work with any split screen dreamcast game. It has nothing to do with any networking at all. Basically it just puts the same display on 2 monitors, and you can block off your opponents part of the screen with cardboard so you can't see what they are doing. Very ghetto, it works in theory, but nothing to do with any real networking of consoles. The entire process involves 1 dreamcast actually. Just thought I would clarrify.

As far as Power Stone series goes, I'm a big fan of Power Stone 1. The charcter models are a bit larger, which is why I kinda like it better. Both games are really fun.
Posted:
Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:32 am
quote : #14
i thought thats what the idea was i couldnt remember which one he was referring to, my bad.