Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
HoLy MaN
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Dreamcast online what was it like in the good old days i just started 2 play about a week ago so if u could tell me your favorite online game and what it was like that would be great

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:26 pm
quote : #2
well as i never owned any of the big american online games (ie: ooga booga, bomberman online, afo, outtrigger, unreal tournament or any of the sports 2k titles) i cant comment on them but i was a part of the pso scene from the beginning and it was mad at one point, there were close to a thousand people on there sometimes, that may be an exageration but it was a very high number from time to time and the best fun i had sometimes was just standing in the lobby chatting to 20 different people while planning a game. i never really played much of the other pal dc online games until the last year or so, i didnt know how to work f355 and starlancer, when i went on there, was never very busy so i didnt play those 2 much. anyway i would also be interested to know what some of the games i missed were like in their prime.
Posted:
Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:00 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
i remember when the dreamcast first went online in the uk there were alot of complaints about peopl not being able to connect and i remember some program advising people to connect when the lottery was on tv as there wasnt that many people connecting when the lottery was on lol