Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
tiz
rank 2
Posted:
Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
hey all,

i probably get my pal version of f355 tomorrow or else the day after. if it's in my mail box tomorrow, i'll hopefully can make it to the regular scheduled game. Smile from what i understand, it's good fun. oh yeah, i have f355 jap version for some time now, but never really put much effort and time into it, although i like the game. so, if you're wondering who the guy with the pathetic times is... --> me. hehe.

tiz

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:18 am
quote : #2
Cool, yet another racer for F355 online! We're going to have some really competitive races not to mention full grids soon Shocked awesome stuff. Hopefully see you online sometime!

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:41 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
hope to see you there you'll hav a tough time trying to beat my crapiness Smile
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:13 pm
quote : #4
Yes the more the better!

The best night I remember was when there was 16 racers, all the people who did not get the best times could then re-race 5 minutes later. That gave some of the new faces more of a chance!

Those who think it is not worth learning to play this game well online should just take a leaf out of my book, simply watch the replays of the other racers when online. You will find this gives you so many tips for better driving!

I would be great to have another dozen players online, such a great game! Nothing better when you are having a bad lap and think you are going to lose, then suddenly 4 other players mess up on the same bend and you are suddenly up at the front of the pack!

For those who have this game and don't bother, you are really missing out! Those who cannot make the Tues/Thurs races because of time zone differences should perhaps think about arranging a race to suit your GMT.

Hopefully some more racers will join the others who play, perhaps some other organised races would help to!

All the best!

Kizzy (Sadly not racing tonight -Thursday 9pm GMT+0)

tiz
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:45 pm
quote : #5
couldn't find my house today, so im also not racing (instead i'll be drinking beer, so that makes up a lot). next time hopefully! and yes, i agree (although i still have to experience the f355 online sensation for the first time) : the more racers, the better. Smile

FUKA
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:31 am
quote : #6
Wow! I'm surprised because there is still a new comer. Shocked Shocked

I hope to see you online, tiz!
Japanese F355 racer: FUKA #63(Blue/White)
tiz
rank 2
Posted:
Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:56 pm
quote : #7
tonight was then my first time. i was racing under the tag EES or TIZ. had serious connection problems tough (which also was resonsible for me having to switch my dreamcast off and on, loosing my TIZ tag, cause that hadn't been saved yet Smile). if i made it to the race (big IF, hehe), afterwards my screen froze on the waiting for others to register screen. so the three races i made it to the finals (ironically, all three with only 8 racers starting qualifyication), i could'nt see how i did. of course, i did bad, but hey...
so what can i do to prevent this freezing? do i need free memory blocks on my mem card for that replay? probably not.

bye,

tiz