Previous  1, 2, 3
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:25 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
and, doomkiller, how can u insult someone like that?
after they spend so much time doing work for u and everyone else?

some people r such dumb fuks..............

Yeah, I remeber when I first joined he was cool, he was wokring on ISAO or whatever constantly, that sounds like no life to me compared to three websites.
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:31 am
quote : #32
Type: NTSC-U/C
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
hey, i think there should be AFO lobby pics in the screenys section!

Yes! I am currently working on some enormous site revamp changes. Also with this will come the start of the HIstory section. This is what will hold all of the lobby shots along with descriptions and TONS of other data and information on everything from sega snap to archived websites and much much more.

I was going to use the screenshots gallery. But, it seems better suited for pso snaps, and general game screenshots. The more important stuff I wanted to give a bit more presentation to, so I decided that creating this History section would be best.

It's gonna be great once I start getting to fill things in. But to start off later this week I am going to start adding in the lobby shots I have compiled so far.

Chile wrote:
lordnikon wrote:
P.S: To anyone down in the dumps about any new developments about Dreamcast online, 3 new major research projects will be coming forth in the next few months. And I guarantee 2 out of those 3 will yield positive information that will result in reavilry...or however you spell it. Wink Could it mean another game to be added to the list? Rolling Eyes Hmmm just have to wait and find out.

Does this involve you or other entrapaneurs?

It involves information that was pre-existing. Imagine if you will a rubix cube, that has been all jumbled up. I basically came along and put it back to its original position again. Something like that. The overall process though is involving multiple people in technical stuff as well as testing phases. Then once we have all the research verified a large report will be made, that will in-fact go into the History or Guides section depending. If I put all the info into the news it would just be way too much. Anyways, look for information late this week on this hopefully. All depends on how much progress I can get done.
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:12 pm
quote : #33
Type: Pal
lordnikon wrote:
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
hey, i think there should be AFO lobby pics in the screenys section!

Yes! I am currently working on some enormous site revamp changes. Also with this will come the start of the HIstory section. This is what will hold all of the lobby shots along with descriptions and TONS of other data and information on everything from sega snap to archived websites and much much more.

I was going to use the screenshots gallery. But, it seems better suited for pso snaps, and general game screenshots. The more important stuff I wanted to give a bit more presentation to, so I decided that creating this History section would be best.

It's gonna be great once I start getting to fill things in. But to start off later this week I am going to start adding in the lobby shots I have compiled so far.

Chile wrote:
lordnikon wrote:
P.S: To anyone down in the dumps about any new developments about Dreamcast online, 3 new major research projects will be coming forth in the next few months. And I guarantee 2 out of those 3 will yield positive information that will result in reavilry...or however you spell it. Wink Could it mean another game to be added to the list? Rolling Eyes Hmmm just have to wait and find out.

Does this involve you or other entrapaneurs?

It involves information that was pre-existing. Imagine if you will a rubix cube, that has been all jumbled up. I basically came along and put it back to its original position again. Something like that. The overall process though is involving multiple people in technical stuff as well as testing phases. Then once we have all the research verified a large report will be made, that will in-fact go into the History or Guides section depending. If I put all the info into the news it would just be way too much. Anyways, look for information late this week on this hopefully. All depends on how much progress I can get done.

A new game on the list?, that hints at online right? seeing as there is no offline games list.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:46 pm
quote : #34
dude can we get back to talking about getting this game back online now?

Thanks, We need it.

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:43 pm
quote : #35
gimprecords wrote:
dude can we get back to talking about getting this game back online now?

Thanks, We need it.

Didnt you read that 1 hour post by Nikon? THIS GAME IS NOT COMING BACK ONLINE! Not anytime soon atleast. All this glitch does is take you to the lobby which is on the game disc, it is not connecting with any servers or anything that would help us get it back online.
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:26 pm
quote : #36
Mr. Spank wrote:
Here in NYC, we have a vintage video game store (2 actually but the second is in Harlem) and they have maybe 6 copies of Alien Front Online w/mikes in their original boxes. The store is on St. Marks (what 8th Ave. turns into after Astor Place).

hmmmm....i should check that place out, whats the name?
edit: i checked your next post and got the adress and name. Is the stuff expensive or not? I want to check it out this week.
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:48 pm
quote : #37
Dannycas wrote:
Mr. Spank wrote:
Here in NYC, we have a vintage video game store (2 actually but the second is in Harlem) and they have maybe 6 copies of Alien Front Online w/mikes in their original boxes. The store is on St. Marks (what 8th Ave. turns into after Astor Place).

edit: i checked your next post and got the adress and name. Is the stuff expensive or not? I want to check it out this week.

Dannycas, that shop is the bomb! There prices are for the most part fairly reasonable. If you search around though, they have a lot of gems that are dirt cheap. Last time I was in there, which was 5 months ago or so, they had a box full of Dreamcast light guns sitting on the floor. Mad Catz guns were like new for just $12 each!

Needless to say, I now own a set of 'em. Yee Hah!

How are my little crackers doing today?
Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:30 pm
quote : #38
kingofgrills wrote:
Dannycas wrote:
Mr. Spank wrote:

Dannycas, that shop is the bomb! There prices are for the most part fairly reasonable. If you search around though, they have a lot of gems that are dirt cheap. Last time I was in there, which was 5 months ago or so, they had a box full of Dreamcast light guns sitting on the floor. Mad Catz guns were like new for just $12 each!

Needless to say, I now own a set of 'em. Yee Hah!

great, i should go this week. now to convince my dad to go...
Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:08 am
quote : #39
It has been recently confirmed that AFO used SegaSNAP.