Topic: how'd u get here?

Page 1 of 1
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:16 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
how'd u come to finding this, if i do say so myself, awesome site? story time kiddos. i found onlineconsoles while rummaging through dreamcastersrealm.com, another community site that, while it has reviews and all, just doesn't boast the forum community of onlineconsoles, for a while i went between both. but now i've become a devout onlineconsole-r. thnx nikon Smile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:44 pm
quote : #2
I saw it on the sega boards this past summer and came over here. By now I have more postsd here than over there.
unknown
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:23 am
quote : #3
jumped ship from capcom-snk.com forum to a dreamcast forum which just happened to be a small stomping ground for nikon, he helped me out with a few things and suggested i tried his site, and never looked back!
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:24 am
quote : #4
If I remember rightly I had been on f355.tsx.org for a while because I was solely playing f355. Someone mentioned that there people playing other online games still so I thought I'd have a butcher's hook Smile

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was invited by a friend on Outtrigger , Slayn and I think TheMytho was there too.
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:39 pm
quote : #6
Me? Google. Plain and simple. I was a late comer to the Dreamcast scene, buying my 2K1 Sports Bundle on closeout Christmas of 2001 at Electronics Boutique. I heard the Seganet was going to be shut down, so I never bothered trying to go online. Then last year I decided to try taking my Dreamcast online to surf, so to figure out how, I typed "Dreamcast online" into Google, and the rest is history.

Man, I should have tried going online as soon as I bought my Dreamcast. So many games I could have experienced... Embarassed

How are my little crackers doing today?
Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:10 pm
quote : #7
if i remember right i found this site thru excalibur 007 xdp browser, but it mightve been google also.

seems like ive been a member here for over a year now, just havent been active lately due to other things i have going on.
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:56 am
quote : #8
Searching Google while trying to make my dreamcast connect to the internet though AOL Rolling Eyes
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:04 pm
quote : #9
Type: Pal
Cant remember who first told me about this place but I was posting at http://www.dcog.netfirms.com til the place went dead. I couldent make an acount for here even though it was linked at DCOG but then Nikon joined a game with me and Wormy one night on WWP and made my acount for me and so I was here.

Laters