Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
cabou
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Triangle Service is starving,
arcade (naomi) version of Trizeal sold very little, the arcade business is dying too... Evil or Very Mad
they need our help to continue and release another uncompleted DC projects (project lambda)
http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/sos/en.html

so go all to play-asia and order Trizeal for DC!
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-x-70-h36.html

PS: please copy this thread to other gaming forums...
thx! Smile

EDIT: newest videos of TRIZEAL.... the game looks GOOD!
http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/dc/movie/stageall.mpg

http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/dc/movie/xiizeal.mpg

Last edited by cabou on Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:34 am
quote : #2
Indeed. They're bringing a game to the DC of their own accord (as far as I'm aware), and are asking for our help (the active DC gamers) so that they don't drown, and may have the hope of finishing and releasing more of their projects. They understand that it's expensive, and that the market isn't too bright right now, but they and I ask you; "If you care at all, please buy the game." It's alright if you don't, since of course nothing is expected of you.

But, take a look at that (unfinished) Project Lambda. It's not a scrolling shooter or a 2D fighter or a simulation love game or a visual novel -- I hear casual DC gamers talking about how they want a new RPG (in English, har har) or an FPS or something. Well, this could be a start, but console-only games (not being released in arcades first) need to make a lot of sales, and if supposed DC supporters are getting into the habit of passing off new DC titles, then, there's no hope of much besides what gets released in the arcades (being scroll shooting) and on PCs (mostly SLG and visual novel). I'm not saying that Halo 3 will come to DC if you buy Trizeal, or even that you'll like Trizeal, or even that any of this makes any sense... But, after reading that S.O.S., I can't help but want to do the best that I can.

These seem like good people, whom have had a bit of bad luck and whom may also have the potential to achieve great things if they're given the chance. So, I myself am going to try very hard to scrounge up the $60 or $70 to buy this game. Granted, it's a lot of money, and it's not for everybody. I'm a student, with no income to speak of, so I of all people shouldn't even be considering this. Still, I'm sure that some individuals will have skipped over this mention to reply along the lines of "it's too much" or "I heard that the game is terrible" or "I don't like shooters" and all that, but, I simply hope that those with good intentions will consider these ideas.
cabou
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:13 am
quote : #3
I totally agree with u Icepick,
these poeple don't ask for charity,
they just ask for the right to work,
and in nowaday's gaming industry it's becoming outrageously hard to survive for small studios,
by buying only "big licence" games, we're slowly killing talents...
all gamers need to take conscience of that, and should think twice before deciding where to spend their money,

I 've just contacted lik-sang (I'm a usual customer), asking them why they didn't put the game on pre-order yet,
I will wait 3 days to see if they react,
after what, I will order the game at play-asia if nothing happens...

let all people know for triangle service, IT IS AS MUCH IMPORTANT AS BUYING THE GAME!
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:19 am
quote : #4
Just so you know. You can pre order through 'Yakumo' at segagagadomain and videogameimports are taking pre-orders (UK company) also.

I've gone with play-asia personally. Best of luck to Triangle service.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:34 pm
quote : #5
im really looking forward to this game and im sure that after the discussions that have taken place on the oc and a few other boards i frequent that it will hopefully be bought by nearly all the dreamcast fans out there, hopefully people who dont like dc shooters too much as well. im sure that all the big dc fans like me out there will put money down for it in a heart beat.

and also whats this lamda project thing i just watched? that looks brilliant, i mean it looks like its in fairly early stages of development but i cant wait for that. it looks like panzer dragoon on the saturn, im definately buying trizeal now, just to make sure lamda comes to the dc!!! TELL THE WORLD!!!!!
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:59 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man this is crazy. Wasn't this game supposed to have internet rankings? Regardless I believe I will break my "no offline dreamcast code" and start advertising trizeal here on the site some with some custom graphics and information on a special page. Hey after all, if the game does indeed have net rankings, then it would be pertinant to this website. Mr. Green

I think anyone who ever wanted to give back to the Dreamcast, here is your chance. Pre-order this game. I know you might have a hard time scrounging the money together. But please support the Dreamcast, and buy Trizeal if you like shootemups.

Also buy Chaos Field from MileStone, its cheap, at 49.99. And the game is amazing.

I already have my pre-order down for it now. If you guys have the money, forgo that next release on ps2, gc or xbox, since those games are in greatery quantity and supply.

Take your hard earned money and help someone else who is trying to make a difference in the video game scene. Putting out quality shootemup products, in an age where video games are becoming more mainstream and more mediocre.
Posted:
Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:51 am
quote : #7
newest videos of TRIZEAL.... the game looks GOOD!
http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/dc/movie/stageall.mpg

http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/dc/movie/xiizeal.mpg

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:12 am:

I've ordererd it !!! Very Happy

Posted Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:58 am:

did you see TRIZEAL's pre-oder ranking at lik-sang and Sega direct?
2ND !!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool

LIK SANG http://www.lik-sang.com/

TOP PRE-ORDERS
NGC Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller
DC Trizeal (JPN)
PS2 Seitoushi Seiya Chapter - Sanctuary (Asia)
NDS/GBASP Play-Yan (MP3/MPEG4 Player) (JPN)
NGC The Legend of Zelda (Tentative Title) (US)
PS2 Final Fantasy XII (US)
PS2 Tekken 5 (Asia)
PS2 Kingdom Hearts 2 (Asia)
PS2 Final Fantasy XII (Asia)
PS2 Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution (Asia)
PS2 Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (US)
NGC One Piece Grand Battle! Rush (JPN)

not bad eh?

SEGA DIRECT http://segadirect.jp/Default.aspx

RANKING
2005年3月3日現在
1. SEGA AGES 2500シリーズ 「ドラゴンフォース」 「ファイティングバイパーズ」(PS2)↑
2. トライジール(DC) --> THIS IS IT !
3. サクラ大戦3 ~巴里は燃えているか~(PS2)↑
4. サクラ大戦 帝国歌劇団・花組 2005年新春歌謡ショウ「笑え!花組」(DVD)↓
5. バルドフォース エグゼ(PS2)↑

Posted Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:46 am:

EDIT: now TRIZEAL is third at sega direct...
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:03 am
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
That is awsome. I hope that is a lot of pre-orders. It would seem like it is doing well to me, but I can't tell, I don't know what the significance of those standings means in terms of pre-order volume. But from what I can tell, that is fantastic. I hope the pre-orders keep on climbing.