Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
meseta
unknown
Posted:
Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:07 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
As many of you may or may not know, Cosmic Smash was a late DC release from SEGA Rosso, which was slated until the last minute for Euro release as well btu in the end only released in Japan, in an awesome DVD case.

As you also may or may not know, Cosmic Smash featured Ikaruga GC-style password net ranking. While CosmicSmash.com has long since been taken offline, an arcade-related site has wonderfully created their own submissions page where you can submit your high scores with passwords:

http://www.solvalou.com/arcade_cosmicsmash.php

Amazing. These people should get mad props for this!

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:57 am
quote : #2
Well done meseta for digging that one out! Only had a quick skim over the site but it looks like the passwords have no real function at the moment, you simply type in the score. It did mention on there I think that they were trying to contact segarosso about taking over their password system. That would be superb!

Directed mainly at Lordnikon - can we have a section of the site with links to resources such as this? There have been a few revelations lately regarding sites that are still up and going and it's hard to keep track of what is what with it all floating around over this message board!

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:26 pm
quote : #3
Thats cool...I need to get this game...(like tons others)

Im so backlogged with DC games im waiting to get

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:58 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Cosmic Smash is getting harder to find :/ Man i want a legit copy of that game so bad. It's case rules.