Topic: Just Scored Some Dc Games

Page 1 of 5
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:09 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just got a new copy of Dayona USA for $15 at EB Games in the Galleria Mall in Houston today along with used versions of Virtua Tennis, F355 Challenge, and Jet Grind Radio for $40 total. I should get some more while I'm here. Shitty computer I'm using though literally take 20 minutes to load all the pages.
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:01 pm
quote : #2
Nice Buy on the Daytona USA. Everything else is good to, but damn! Daytona USA NEW for 15 bucks.....DAMN!
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:08 pm
quote : #3
Chile wrote:
I just got a new copy of Dayona USA for $15 at EB Games in the Galleria Mall in Houston today along with used versions of Virtua Tennis, F355 Challenge, and Jet Grind Radio for $40 total. I should get some more while I'm here. Shitty computer I'm using though literally take 20 minutes to load all the pages.

actually the three used games u caught were kinda pricy. virtua tennis and jet grind radio i got both for under ten dollars, and f355 challenge goes for ten bucks at my neighborhood gamecrazy.
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:59 pm
quote : #4
Wait... the Galleria in Houston? Holy hell. I live at University of Houston... hm...
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:22 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Chile wrote:

Amazing deals! Also I beat you on the Daytona USA one though eheh I got mine for 11.99 before xmas. :] sealed brand new. but almost same difference really considering the game. Ahh so nice pealing the plastic wrap off, almost like lingerie off of er eghhh hemmm... Wink
Posted:
Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:53 pm
quote : #6
*invites girl friend over to view thread*

"Ben you sick little perv" (slap!) Mr. Green

hahaha

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:14 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
lordnikon wrote:
Chile wrote:

Amazing deals! Also I beat you on the Daytona USA one though eheh I got mine for 11.99 before xmas. :] sealed brand new. but almost same difference really considering the game. Ahh so nice pealing the plastic wrap off, almost like lingerie off of er eghhh hemmm... Wink

I had you both beat. I snagged a copy of Daytona USA new for $5 at TRU, but it was accidently returned. Sad

-Mytho

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:06 pm
quote : #8
just got me 3 more. I got Starlancer for $1 new! Take that bitches! Oh and PSO V2 for $10 new. That EB Games in the Galleria literally had dozens of games all new, like nba 2k1, Sonic Shuffle, Chu Chu Rocket etc.

THe total price I was saying was $40, $3 for Virtua Tennis, $5 for Jet Grind Radio, and Ferarri F355 for $12. Oh and I can't forget Confidential Mission, that was $8, I really like that game. I must have a gun for it!
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:28 pm
quote : #9
All New:

Kiss Psycho Circus: $0.01
Nightmare Creatures 2: $0.01
Typing of the Dead: $2.50
Death Crimson OX: $2.50

Worst Deal:
Paying $40.00 for Sega Bass Fishing 2 and then finding it for $5.00
banned!
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:00 pm
quote : #10
dwachill wrote:
All New:

Kiss Psycho Circus: $0.01
Nightmare Creatures 2: $0.01
Typing of the Dead: $2.50
Death Crimson OX: $2.50

Worst Deal:
Paying $40.00 for Sega Bass Fishing 2 and then finding it for $5.00

Kiss and Nightmare are just barely worth a cent....

lol j/k

Kiss isn't too bad, when I get around to reviewing it, its over all score will be a 8.2 ...
Nice graphics and classic FPS action can never go wronge... plus you get kiss music, one lines and more! Mr. Green

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:50 pm
quote : #11
So let me guess, no one has gotten a better score than me for $1 new Starlancer?
rank 18
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:03 pm
quote : #12
Actually, I have not played Kiss or Nightmare Creatures since i got them other than to make sure they work. (Dont laugh, ive had new sealed games not work before.)
rank 30
Posted:
Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:31 pm
quote : #13
that happened to me with incoming, it is totally understandable. I think it is the DC's though, I gave it to my friend to see if it worked in his DC and it did.
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:05 am
quote : #14
I saw a DC game in Computer Exchange (UK) for 40p! Beat that. Can't remember the game though, probably not a classic!
In my local Game they had 2 DC games. 1 was Star Wars Demolition. (Ok I know it's not a great game) I wanted to buy it but the asssistant couldn't find it.!
I'm always on the lookout for DC stuff but sadly in the UK it's getting harder and harder to find. Sad

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:21 am
quote : #15
DreamcastMagic wrote:
... plus you get kiss music, one lines and more! Mr. Green
kiss music = shudder Shocked :lol:

Posted Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:24 am:

Chile wrote:
So let me guess, no one has gotten a better score than me for $1 new Starlancer?
umm...i'm sorry but i think seaman unopened w/ mic for 2 bucks is a better deal...hehe