quote : #1
profile : pm
i have dcgeneration and it sucks, whats the best one
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:48 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
hmmm i havn't tested all the genesis dc emulators as of lately. The one way I know emulation works flawless, was with the pre-packaged sega smash pack volume 2 from echelon, they loaded it with a ton of classic games. about 96% of them run completly flawless in both audio and graphics.

Soon I will be checking out what homebrew genesis emu's are good for dc.
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:48 am
quote : #3
my burner stoped workin so i havent tested hombrew stuff for a while, plus i never got to run one properly
Posted:
Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:56 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U
get genesis Plus. It has no sound, but you can change the clock and framskip settings to achieve very good speeds.

IMP@QT
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:28 am
quote : #5
to chat using the console, try using the RCON command. ex; /rcon say <your text> or use a program called RCON COMMANDER

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:26 am
quote : #6
lordnikon wrote:
hmmm i havn't tested all the genesis dc emulators as of lately. The one way I know emulation works flawless, was with the pre-packaged sega smash pack volume 2 from echelon, they loaded it with a ton of classic games. about 96% of them run completly flawless in both audio and graphics.

Hmm, I realise that this is actually a 'pirate' package as they ripped off segas own smash pack emu but seen as though you are mentioning I though I would ask... Where can I get it!?

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:05 pm
quote : #7
Yea, its known as SegaGen. It uses the sega smashpack software as a emulator. It is hard to find because i am looking for it as well.
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:12 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
Le Spank wrote:
lordnikon wrote:

Hmm, I realise that this is actually a 'pirate' package as they ripped off segas own smash pack emu but seen as though you are mentioning I though I would ask... Where can I get it!?

Yea it is piracy, but I sorta BEND a little on this one. No website currently distributes the files that I know of. The main emulation scene has it on their blacklist. So your going to have a hard time tracking it down.

The reason I sorta turn a blind eye to this, is because the audio is butchered so bad on many of the games on smash pack. Streets of Rage II was ruined on that thing. Seems only fitting to gut it and put in the actual freakin rom, rather than play a game with all the wrong audio.
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:06 pm
quote : #9
Type: PAL
has anyone found a decent one yet?