Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
1, 2  Next
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:24 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Whats the peak number of ppl you all see (counting both sets of servers)? Its been awhile since I have been online (just got working ISP info and no one is online this late) and just wondering...

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:04 am
quote : #2
well on european servers i have been in a day when they were about 19 people
but in a japonese server about 60 people .

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:59 am
quote : #3
yeah the most i've seen at anyone time would be nearly 100, so its about the busiest game we have on the dreamcast, i dont know about q3 or 4X4 but im only counting dreamcast users not pc users. its quite a good community now i think. i look forward to scheduling some games in the coming weeks. my change in jobs will allow for some free time while i make new friends and sort my money out.
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:01 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Last time I spoke with Grubensau he said there have been some large counts in some lobbies sometimes reaching as high as 20 people chatting in a lobby. Pretty crazy. I think from where it was a year ago, PAL PSO is definatly seeing more activity.
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:55 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
When I go online on Friday at 11:00pm GMT+1 there are about 15 people on EU and 15 people on JP

Sometimes people gather in a special lobby getting more and more. I don't know the reasons, it just happens...

But as earlier in the evening you go online the more people are online on the JP ships.
In the early evening there may be 60-80... I don't know for sure.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:43 pm
quote : #6
in jan 2004 i say easily over 200 on saturday mornings on the japanese ships : (
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:38 pm
quote : #7
me too,

wen i used 2 play, like about 9months ago, there was like a total of 360+ players on,
5pm - 9pm UK time...

its gone down quite a bit....

Adam.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:08 am
quote : #8
PSO is still alive. Sure the old days are long gone, but whenever I connect in these days I ever find m8s 2 play.
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:11 pm
quote : #9
the last couple of time ive been on there hasnt been that many people on, there allways seems to be alot of people on the jp servers tho
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:58 am
quote : #10
there was a hectic day last week there were so many people on Iapetus 1-1 that the lobby was full and people kept getting diverted to lobby 2 Very Happy

Xatruio
rank 6
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:28 pm
quote : #11
so, yeah...is it nice playing online...even if it's not as much as in the beginning glory days or only 1 or 2 other person[s] playing online with you? I had the game and played along in single player...i beat the first red-dragon boss, then sold the game...i never thought i'd ever get online with it, but I'm gonna buy a PAL PSO, but wondering whether o not it's WAY more fun with others around the globe...because i got sick of playing alone after a while...

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:54 am
quote : #12
yeah man the beauty of the game was the online part, you only really played offline so that next time you met your friends you could be a higher level and impress your mates, or access levels higher than your character level. its great fun cos different people find different items on and off line and find different rare creatures. its still kicking up new stuff now for me. definately worth taking it online, its got the best community its had in a while now, everyone knows everyone.
Posted:
Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:02 am
quote : #13
Playing it online is the only way to get addicted to it Laughing
As soon as you're addicted to it you may also like the offline mode for several reasons as ultrapro said.

I'm playing this game for so long now... but... I can't stop.
There are still so many items to find and so many secrets to discover.

Just found Magical Piece 45% Native online this weekend!

Xatruio
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:17 am
quote : #14
Cool, i'lldefinately pick up on this game then...

mastersword
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:33 am
quote : #15
Al wrote:
Just found Magical Piece 45% Native online this weekend!
Congrats Smile