1, 2  Next
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Ok heres a fun kind of a challenge. Can you honestly rate yourself on DC games that you played online?. Remember try to be as honest as possible Smile . Use a scoreing system from 1-10 where 1 is low and 10 is high. You can also leave some comments with each game. Friendly banter from other members who disagree would go down well but remember keep it jokey we dont want anyone getting offended.

Ok me first Sad in no particualr order.

Speed devils online: 6/10, Useful in a europa but that was about it. Fave tracks Canada and louisiana, pretty good on Canada.

Q3: 3/10, I rate slightly above totaly inept.

Monaco GP online: 1/10, Totaly inept Smile

Ooga booga: 8/10, I always seemed to fair pretty well on this game didnt loose many boar polo matches.

WSB2K2: 4/10, Played 5 lost 5 but I was getting there honest. Joined very late and only got to play the best.

Bomberman online: 8/10, I may have been the longest serving online player but not the best, always useful enough though.

Outtrigger: 4/10, didnt play enought of it to judge properly but I died a fair amount more than most people when I did.

AFO: 9/10, the one game I was actualy quite good at. Think I had 52 stars and the highest rank when the server died.

Worms world party: 7-9/10, Depended on how much Id been playing, after a week or 2 continuous I was pretty lethal.

Chu chu: 3/10, never played enought to guage properly realy but I wasent much cop.

PBA bowling: 9/10, myself and segadreamcaster beat each other a fair amount but no one realy beat us. Pipped to the post for highest ever online socre known to OC by Segadreamcaster, the git.

4x4 evo: 6/10, only played a few people so very hard to judge realy. Lots of games played but only with 2-3 people.

Think that pretty much covers the ones I played. If I thinkof anymore or anyone remembers any I played that I havent included then I'll edit my list. Didnt include PSO on purpose as Im mainly talking vs games and I didnt play much c mode or battle.

Laters
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:29 pm
quote : #2
F355 9/10. When we play online there are only 2 or 3 people that regularly beat me. That means you FUKA, JMC and Lonewolf!

Daytona USA 8/10. I could hold my own but not quite up there with the best

Starlancer 5/10. This game confuses me. I lose myself with the controls/targeting.

Outtrigger 3/10. I used to get too much lag to be competitive

That's all I play/played regularly really with the dreamcast unfortunately

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:34 pm
quote : #3
here i go...

4X4EVO - 6/10 i like this game, fav stok trak = motocross fav d/l traks = campgrounds, and this other crazy 1 that u can play v well with DC!

QIIIA: 8/10 i would now rate my self 6/10 but my skills r comin bak to 8/10 as im playin more!

PSO - how can i rate my self on this? anyway, ill just say probably about..... 8/10.

MSR - 4/10 i kinda suk on MSR

F355 - never played this game online yet, but playin offline with bots on hard traks, i usualy come about 3, 4 or 5th playin offline ill gimme a ratein of 6/10

chu chu - 9/10 i always win offline, i always win wen my m8s come round! i must get a JAP copy and set ISAO up!!

^^^ theres me, as honest as i cud be!

=)

Adam.

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:51 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
F355-king of 7th place and proud of it 5/10 Wink
PSO-on the gc version i was quite good but as i havnt played it that much on the dc (due to there not being a weekly game like f355) id say 4/10
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:41 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I consider myself a jack of all trades, master of none Laughing
I'm listing the people who i'm measuring myself against for my scores
NFL 2K1: 3/10 I Played this on New Years before it went down in the summer against some guy in the midwest he totally owned me but it was still a fun the few points are for my defense Twisted Evil
NBA:2K1 : 4/10 HatecrimeTexas owned me in this game we would meet up on PSO (US) and go to 2K1 and I think he held back a few times to make the game interesting Wink
NBA 2K2 : 5/10 still more of the same as above.
Bomberman Online: 2/10 look at me free points for whoever get me cornered Exclamation
Chu Chu Rocket: 4/10 I always thought I would have a chance to improve at this game.....
Unreal Tournament: 3/10 can u say n00b?
Quake 3 Arena : 4/10 im probably being way too kind to myself. I rarely ever get a hit on Grubensau or LordNikon
Exclamation
4x4 evo : 4/10 it seems how much tuning I do I still end up slower than the rest. DarkOoga / Tony2004
Starlancer: 7.5/10 Mertens when he was playing and now Roman(?) would dominate here ,but in a good size game (3 or more) I can get some kills except in nuclear threat Sad
PSO : 8/10 how do you rate Pso? im going for knowledge in the game and knowing the ins and outs M1Savage is extremely good in this area. .ie Weapon Badges.
Outtrigger : 8/10 I was still no god of game but could hold my own I actually did have some win streaks here ,but I just considered Slayn & Grubensau being "off" on those nights Laughing

when comes to shooters/fps' one on one im pretty terrible , put me in the middle of several players I just might shine Smile
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:48 am
quote : #6
Type: Pal
Cool guys Smile keep em rolling in.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:07 pm
quote : #7
QIIIA: 0 out of 10 - I suck at this game!

Unfortunately, this is the only DC game i have ever been able to play online. When the dreamcast games were online, i had AOL and didnt know about free ISP's. Crying or Very sad
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:57 pm
quote : #8
pso 8-10
f355 5-10
quake 3 6-10
starlancer 5-10
4x4 7-10

im pretty damn good at pso, the rest i dont play much of, i can safely say im very good at pso tho, i should hope so tho after playing it for nearly 5 years!!
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:13 am
quote : #9
ok i havent played te, many online so here it goes

Ferrary challenge 3 out 10 but im getting better /for me I get kicks out of just being to be able to play it
Pso online its more higher like a 7 out 10 cos i have been in only since january and I got my character to 70 and its a Fomerl magician guy (hope this is good otherwise I can only get better )
And yes this are the only 2 I played and by the way dont you guys think u all have way too low standards cos ive played with some of u and u really good Laughing

MK
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:06 pm
quote : #10
Dude. I suck. I'm only good at my offline games... like Project Justice, Power Stone, and Fur Fighters.
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:01 pm
quote : #11
MK wrote:
I'm only good at my offline games... like Project Justice, Power Stone, and Fur Fighters.

Han Solo wrote:
Good agenst remotes is one thing. Good agenst the living, thats somthing else.

Wink
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:04 pm
quote : #12
disssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Laughing i just got quake III, still trying to get the nooks and crannies figured out before i hand my ass to yall in online play.
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:25 pm
quote : #13
Good god man, I got my DC late, was addicted to PSO for too long and didnt have the funding when I wasnt addicted to play those game online. I'd give anything to go back in time and play AFO, Outtrigger, Daytona USA (that wasnt around long at all) and Starlancer--gotta find this one and get online.
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:37 pm
quote : #14
Type: PAL
charmed_699 wrote:
ok i havent played te, many online so here it goes

Ferrary challenge 3 out 10 but im getting better /for me I get kicks out of just being to be able to play it
Pso online its more higher like a 7 out 10 cos i have been in only since january and I got my character to 70 and its a Fomerl magician guy (hope this is good otherwise I can only get better )
And yes this are the only 2 I played and by the way dont you guys think u all have way too low standards cos ive played with some of u and u really good Laughing

there the only games ive got cos the otheres are just to hard to find i.e starlancer
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:19 am
quote : #15
F355 = 4 out of 10 im totally crap at this lol

Quake III = 81/2 out of 10

Ermm,,,dont think i played any others online

CONTACT ME VIA PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME