Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:19 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Also, pre-orders from sega direct will get you the official soundtrack, and a badass bandana!

If you're going to buy this game, I highly suggest you pre-order it now with the free shipping from lik-sang. Once these things are out of stock, they will be on ebay for twice what you would of paid at a place like lik-sang or playasia.

Looks like it's selling nicely so far. Trizeal is #3 on the bestseller list at lik-sang, beating out mariokart DS Very Happy

thanks,

Kingbuzzo.
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:05 pm
quote : #17
I might preorder it.But 59.90 for a DC game...Well sill might be worth it.Wright?

Kbuzz
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:06 am
quote : #18
Look at it this way, if you buy this and don't like it, you'll be able to sell it at a nice profit once it's out of stock. You'll get to support the scene, and make money Cool

peace,

Kingbuzzo.
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:24 pm
quote : #19
Are you gonna get this game?Also how will the online thing work.Will this considered an online game?

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:30 pm
quote : #20
Metal Hedgehog wrote:
Are you gonna get this game?Also how will the online thing work.Will this considered an online game?

it's all explained on the first page, bud. this game isn't "online", as quake III is online, it just supports an online ranking system. personally, i won't be able to get the preorder because i'm low on dough. the gift and curse of being in high school...o wait there is no gift !!! Crying or Very sad
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:39 pm
quote : #21
I cannot stress enough that people should buy this game only if they want to play the game. Don't buy it for the simple reason of "dude support the scene". If shootemups are not to someone's liking then don't buy this game. It's 60.00+SH that you could use on something else you really want.

I see a lot of gamers looking into buying this game just because others are. That's not different than going to wal-mart with your 2 friends and they are buying the latest madden game, and you find yourself walking out with madden in your hands thinking "what the hell am i doing with this game...but hmm...atleast my friends think what I did was cool..."

Buying this game and then reselling it on eBay is a pain in the ass. Who wants to do that?

Download a whole stage PC DEMO for XII-Stag to see if you like Triangle Services work:
http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/trizeal/sos/en.html

If you think this is a fun experience. Awsome then look into buying Trizeal.

If not, then just save your money.

I will be buying Trizeal because I am a longtime gamer who has been playing shootemups since I first got into video games. I live for these games. I love the Dreamcast and getting another shootemup on my DC is a great thing for me.

Do what's right for you, otherwise your just being dishonest and untrue to yourselves.
Posted:
Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:06 pm
quote : #22
I wouldn't really suggest anyone make any assumptions after playing the XIISTAG demo. It runs at very low speeds in that demo and is more of an oldskool graphics experience. Trizeal will offer the XIISTAG ship as an optional ship though, I look forward to some sideshooting actions with that!

It's beginning to look like G Rev will need a kick in the arse to get their latest Shmup / mech fighter to come to DC. Anyone who has played border down will know that it will be a sad day when Grev stops making their awesome games for your Dreamcast.

Geez, I better finish my essay.

peace,

Kingbuzzo.
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:20 am
quote : #23
actually, it's free shipping @ lik-sang.
unknown
Posted:
Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:10 am
quote : #24
so how long do you guys reckon it will take lik sang to ship a copy to the uk? 3-4wks? im really looking forward to it so i hope not. cant wait to see how the ranking will work.
Posted:
Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:27 am
quote : #25
Type: PAL
i reckon it would be a hell of alot quicker than that, it only took a week for them to get me my ds( it would hav been less if i was actualy in to collect it)
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:16 am
quote : #26
http://www.triangleservice.co.jp/html/tzdcranking/index.html

Rankings are up Very Happy The open on the 9th.
Posted:
Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:39 am
quote : #27
Type: PAL
its a pitty its not friendly towards english language users but im not bothered just hav to use babel fish
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:37 pm
quote : #28
wow, they actually went through with this...with a new webpage! I sure as all hell hope they did that with successful Trizeal pre-order cash and not using more of their last pennies...

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:24 pm
quote : #29
eww code. where can i download some japanese font so it looks prettiful?
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:53 am
quote : #30
hmmm, this is released tomorrow and the excitement is reaching fever pitch!

I sure hope they do an english language option for the rankings so that I can read/enter the damn thing

edit: Trizeal is showing 'ships within 24hrs' on play-asia and it says my order is 'being processed'. Come on!