Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:33 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yah know, I was super excited that I got Border Down, Chaos Field and all the other new releases I have. But it is currently, April 6th 2005, and I cannot believe that we are on the cusp of another Dreamcast game release. When you sit back and think about it. This really is amazing. Everything up to this point has been a complete bonus. I thought after Psyvariar 2 came out, that would be it honestly. And then Chaos Field came out.

Also it's not just the fact that new games are coming out, it's also the fact that, these are games that comprise a huge portion of my gaming. I am a huge shootemup gamer, and have been since my nes/genesis days(even though I had tapped into it sort of on my atari2600 with an almost obsessive attraction to chopper command).

I worked really hard to get my pre-order in, and I know a few others that did as well. Money that they technically didn't need to be spending, but jumped in and got their pre-order in. I have been flat broke lately, and recently got some client work done just in time to cover the pre-order.

If we get another game coming to the DC after Trizeal, I really won't know what to say.

I can't wait for Trizeal to get here.
Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:43 am
quote : #32
same problem mate, i have been so skint since i left my previous job and am now in my new one. i used to get paid the 15th of every month but now my new month pays on the 28th so i left the 21st of march having been paid the 15th a week before, and i am still waiting to be paid now, it wont go thru till the end of april!! so hopefully i wont have to buy anymore dc games before then but i will definately keep buying these dc shooters if they keep coming out. i feel really blessed to be able to get these brand new dc games after its official demise.
Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:04 pm
quote : #33
hey guys i wont be able to buy the game as im really low on money to so please someone report on how it feels like playing it cos im really interested given the fact its been going on for a really long time

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:20 pm
quote : #34
ne1 get their game yet? can't wait to hear how it is so i can either start looking under the matress for spare change or just let it go... it did look awful exciting tho in the trailer... Mr. Green
unknown
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:22 pm
quote : #35
urm, not really seeing as it came out today!!! Mr. Green
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:05 pm
quote : #36
does anyone have a link of the japanese software charts the week that Trizeal made its 'BIG' score ?
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:38 pm
quote : #37
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have seen no such website that has reported the total software sales for Trizeals first week of release. The only website that I know that covers this sort of thing is Media Crate, and they only show like partial results since they do this for a living.

Not sure if we will ever know. Good sources on software / hardware sales are hard to come by.

EDIT: The Magic Box tracks charts as well, but only the top 30 games on the japanese market.
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 4:52 am
quote : #38
Anyone still playing this ? I got it from play-asia just after launch, very good game, no ground breaking graphics or gameplay but good solid enjoyable game. Hope to be playing this for many months to come,

Just started a fansite at www.trizeal.co.uk

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 12:08 pm
quote : #39
Type: NTSC-U
ive been playin a ton. lovein every min of it. i need to upload more of my scores though.

Xatruio
rank 6
Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 3:24 pm
quote : #40
I love this game a lot, but have been side tracked with NBA 2K2, Jet Grind Radio, Sims Deluxe, and Space Channel 5, heh.

DavidHolliss
rank 3
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 1:57 am
quote : #41
such a shame the leaderboards have stopped taking entries already Sad
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 2:54 am
quote : #42
Type: PAL
what? its gone already! its only bean a month since it was released.
unknown
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 3:10 am
quote : #43
i find that hard to believe. still if it has we can simply keep track of our results here in nikons thread. i need to post my highest score soon. personally i doubt its gone so soon its a brand new game and thats about the worst thing triangle service could do after releasing a new game to close the ranking after only a month. surely that would be suicide.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 3:13 am
quote : #44
The rankings are still up to view, but you can't enter scores anymore Sad

Think there was a contest to win some prizes (T Shirts and Models of ships) and the cut off was 4pm yesterday (UK time) - my Japanese isn't too hot !
There were quite a few last minute entries but still less than 100 Arcade Mode Submissions.

Few weeks ago I started a Hi Score topic over at www.shmups.com for those who will still playing in the future
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 6:05 am
quote : #45
surely that finish date is only for the competition, surely you can still post scores on the site. it cant be costing them that much to just host a site for the scores. thats bad if it is totally gone.