Topic: ecco the dolphin

Page 1 of 1
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i love ecco but i find it abit hard especially as the game isnt that clear on what to do

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:33 am
quote : #2
yeah man i know how you feel ecco is a wonderful game but i get very lost and i can never do the challenges, such as the races you have to do with the other dolphins and stuff, and i can never find my way, theres one section when i get lost in a pitch black tunnel between levels and run out of air trying to find the way back, also theres like some really tiny fish that sting you as you swing. its a great game tho, i would love to be good enough to beat it one day but i doubt it!
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:45 am
quote : #3
i beat it...then lost my gamesave, and then tried again and now i'm stuck against the "crawfish" boss in the mechanical area... Confused ne1 know how to help
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:29 pm
quote : #4
know what i too am stuck oh the fishes that kill u
the game is amazing to look at but really hard
that and that tomb raider game is it me or is the writting in it really perverse with line like i wouldnt like to spill tea all over u suit weird game cat#nt get into it

Manji
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
i scored myself a mint copy of ecco for only $4 yesterday Mr. Green. i love the graphics and underwater atmosphere. visually, it's a really beautiful game and i enjoy simply swimming around, taking in the sights. i haven't made it very far yet, but i hope to play this more often.

gary_b
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am
quote : #6
Manji wrote:
i scored myself a mint copy of ecco for only $4 yesterday Mr. Green. i love the graphics and underwater atmosphere. visually, it's a really beautiful game and i enjoy simply swimming around, taking in the sights. i haven't made it very far yet, but i hope to play this more often.
yes the game looks nice. its colorful and fun to swim in. but you are not going to just walk all over this one. at first i got the feeling the game was marketed for little kids. but after i played it i started thinking someone messed up, cause its just to damn hard. no direction as to what to do or where to go. i gave up on it.
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:18 am
quote : #7
No doubt this is one hardcore dolphin adventure
Gforce
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:18 pm
quote : #8