Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 11:11 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
ITS GAY THE SITE IS DOWN AND I CANT FINISH THE WORLD TOURNAMENT CAUSE OF GAY CAPCOM TAKING THE SITE DOWN, NOW I CANT DOWNLOAD A MASTER CHARACTER BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUTTA HIM/HER AND UNLOCK HIM/HER AND MAKE HIM/HER PLAYABLE DAMMIT ALL THAT WORLD TOUR FIGHTING FOR FUCKING NOTHING, I KILL THOSE COCKAROACHES
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:19 pm
quote : #2
you know all you have to do is just down load the master character from a site, and yes they do have the file, im preety sure.
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:59 pm
quote : #3
Hum, don't type in all caps. Do you know how many internet rules you're breaking like that? Here's one:
Don't type in all caps.

[/HomeStartRunner]
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:24 am
quote : #4
my apologies everybody
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:00 am
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
MAN OK SO WHEN I WAS ORIGINALLY TRYING TO TEST THIS GAMES INTERNET FUNCTIONALITIES I HAD TO GO AGAINST THE GRAND MASTERS MYSELF. HOWEVER I DIDNT REALIZE THE GAME WAS SET UP RPG STYLE WITH THE FIGHTING. SO I WAS GOING UP AGAINST THESE GUYS WITH A BASE LVL CHARACTER. I WAS PLAYING FOREVER, AND WAS COMPLAINING UP A STORM TO KONTACT ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THESE GRAND MASTERS. BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT I HAD TO MAKE A CHARACTER AND RAISE THIS STATS. MAN SO I WAS LIKE FUCK THIS, AND BUSTED OUT GAMESHARK AND JUST LEF TON INFINITI HEALTH IN ORDER TO TEST THE INTERNET FUNCTIONS, HOWEVER THE GAME WAS A BURNED COPY SO THE FREAKING MODEM FUNCTIONS WERE STRIPPED OUT. SUPER LAME.

Oh and before finally using gameshark to try to test this, I had beaten the grand master character 1 time. Was....HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. (This was with no stats upgrades at all, and a base lvl character. Oh man....was driving me batty.
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:11 am
quote : #6
dude gameshark.....GAMESHARK....man whos the one that told me cheating was wrong, i made it and it was frigging hard, and gave my DC and TV like the middle finger like a trillion times, long live fei long
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:23 am
quote : #7
ok, so the master chars are still downloadable from somewhere?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:38 am
quote : #8
but the dam booklet that came wit the dam game says that the dam master char change every dam week, and are dam downloadable from their dam site and their dam site is dam down, and i can back that dam thing cause i bought the dam book, and it says it on the dam last page
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:20 pm
quote : #9
dam!