Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed May 21, 2003 7:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
What is capable with Jet Grind Radio and the Internet you ask? Well the concept of any direct character interaction and online multiplayer was never possible with this game, unfortunatly(but man i wish it was...it would be sweet.)

However you can access the Jet Grind Radio website through the game. This website can ONLY be accessed through the jet grind radio cd.

The pages work, you can browse through read a little info, though old, its still up. If you want to upgrade your graffiti editing and viewing software this link works. It will prompt you to download and you can overright your current software with the updated version.

You can go to the contest section where you will see images in the small, med, and large image formats, that were entered into a JGR graff contest. if you want you can save these to your VMU, and add them to your graffiti list in the game.

Shortly I will be adding a section here on OC with a graffiti gallery where users can download images to their VMU and use them in the game. All images will be the proper size and the correct jpeg compression rate required to use them in the game. Even though JGR/JSR is not a online multiplayer game, it does allow you to use the internet to enhance the game by adding more graffiti to your game.

-LordNikon

Last edited by lordnikon on Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:01 am
quote : #2
I really need to get this. ah man, i just thought of good graffiti... the MAD ANGELS sigh from shenmue 1! the one painted on the wall behind warehouse number 17.
Posted:
Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:51 am
quote : #3
Lan, that would be a cool idea, though I'm sure someone else has already created a Mad Angels logo...

I'll have to get my JGR out, and browse the site.

If you haven't played it, Jet Set Radio Future is a great folow-up to Jet Grind Radio. The only problem is that it's on X-Box. But if your a fan of the stylized, taggin' fun of JGR, you owe it to yourself to play JSRF!

Sorry for that little outburst....

-Mytho

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:01 pm
quote : #4
Ya but JSRF isn't like the original i don't realy like it .. it feels different like that one is all based on speed and the first is based on skill and tricks and stuff... if you play both of them you know what im taking about

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:38 pm
quote : #5
Yea i couldn't agree more DreamcastMagic. I felt that the original on DC was so much better. And i mean....you'd THINK JSRF would use that harddrive on the xbox to be able to let you add your own graffiti to the game!??!! Just think of the possibilities.....but NOPE.....they didn't think to do that. So DC and its internet capabilities....with a VMU lets you add your own graff to the game.

Dreamcast Jet Set Radio conquers all. DC 4 LIFE!
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:43 pm
quote : #6
Looking back on it, JSRF wasn't as good as the original, but I still think every JGR/Sega fan should try taggin' in Jet Set Radio Future!

-Mytho

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:57 am
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:

Dreamcast Jet Set Radio conquers all. DC 4 LIFE!

lol so true Wink