Topic: Vs Cable symbol

Page 3 of 3
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:14 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
there is an orange sticker that is rectangular and vertical, and under it is a red one that is rectangular but horizontal. What I did w/ my Sonic Adv. 2 is, I put the gold 10th aniversary sticker on the front of the jewel case where it was when it was on the plastic. I am thinking of doing the same thing for the VO:OT stickers. My real dilema is what to do w/ the Gundam Battle Online extras, because it comes w/ real goodies! Stickers meant for the plastic modles. Really want to use them, but if I do the package is no longer complet. Anyone wish to donate their stickers for my modles? I love weirdo extra crap. On the Sega Saturn Z Gundam 1 game, programers made it so that you could only see the video if you start the game through the player, instead of simply turning it on w/ the game in it already, so they have a packed in note appologizing for that. I would be more upset of about that missing than the actual spine card.

I was/am too tired to try the games tonight, I will try them tomorrow night.

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:11 pm:

I finally opened up my VO:OT! I carefully opened up the side and slide out the game. Afterwards, I slid the game back into the plastic. Mad I'm crazy like that!

You can read up about that experience in the Twinsticks thread, I hate being reptative...