Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
maurice x
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Since daylight saving kicked off this months it has been difficult for me to join the current F355 schedules of Tues & thurs 9pm uk times as now i have to wake up at 6am australian time to join the game. as much as i love ferrari there's no way i'm getting up at 6am to play it.
i'm planning on posting new schedules for the month of May so people who find it hard to join the regular meetings can come and join us.
here are the proposed times for the months of May:

1) Tues or/and Wed 11pm aus time (gmt +10); 2pm uk time (gmt +1); 9am gmt-4; 3am gmt-10

2) Tues or/and Wed or/and Thurs 3pm Aus time (gmt+10); 6am uk time (gmt+1); 1am gmt-4; Mon, Tues, wed 7pm gmt-10

3) Thurs 8am Aus time (gmt+10); Wed 11pm uk time (gmt+1); 6pm gmt-4; wed 2pm gmt-10

4) Thurs 12noon Aus time (gmt+10); thurs 3am uk time (gmt+1); Wed 10pm gmt-4; 4pm gmt-10

Please let me know which timeslots suits you best if any.

if you have any other suggestions please let me know

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:29 am
quote : #2
hey thats such a good idea cos i can never make the 9 pm races as usually i cant use the internet . if you want to do it and you have the time then im in . might be really bad at it though cos racing aint my best even though i do like the shiny cars it must not be in my genes
anyway thanks and look foward to play some games scheduled by you and ill would go with option 3

Last edited by charmed_699 on Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:29 am
quote : #3
I didn't realise you'd been getting up so early to play Shocked you are truly hardcore! Wink

umm, out of those option 3 would be best for me

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:39 am
quote : #4
i'd say number 3 is about the best one for most uk gamers cos unless they are free during the day or able to stay up till 3am then the rest are un do able, but hey thats just me, i have to work 9-5.30 mon-fri so i cant manage late nights or during the day. cant we have some weekend games at all?
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 am
quote : #5
ultrapro wrote:
cant we have some weekend games at all?

Apparently there is already a sceduled game on Saturday. This is at 2pm GMT... it is when the Japanese racers play as they can't make Tues/Thurs (unless they are truly hardcore)

Couple of things... I can't guarantee how accurate this info is as I've never tried to join in at this time. Also with daylight savings taken in to account it's likely to be either 1pm or 3pm (can't remember which). I might try and get on this Saturday and see what happens.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:14 am
quote : #6
yeah thats cool, i might pop on to see what their like. other wise i might schedule a slightly better time for the weekend like say 6 or 7pm gmt.

on a completely offtopic note is that the symbol for cassius 99 le spank?
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:20 am
quote : #7
ultrapro wrote:
on a completely offtopic note is that the symbol for cassius 99 le spank?

indeed!

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:32 am
quote : #8
Type: PAL
maurice x wrote:
3) Thurs 8am Aus time (gmt+10); Wed 11pm uk time (gmt+1); 6pm gmt-4; wed 2pm gmt-10

that seems to be the best one in my oppinion
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:57 am
quote : #9
keep your preferences comming guys, i'd like to know how much interest there is out there. what about our American, japanese and Australian brothers why are you so quite? tell me what suits you best .

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:30 pm
quote : #10
Unfortunately, none of the suggested times work for me, because I work full time. They're mostly all toward the end of the work day.

How are my little crackers doing today?
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:47 pm
quote : #11
maurice x wrote:

that would be the only option i could work with. i don't have the game yet, but i'm getting it this or the next week end.