Topic: Project Justice queries

Page 1 of 1
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:02 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
hey guys, just wanted some tips on the english version of project justice. i have all characters and everything but i just wondered 2 things, 1) how do you get to view a better ending than that dosey school teacher doing her demonstration, i got a pretty high 72% skill rating this time round but i still get her at the end. and 2) playing as burning batsu has anyone managed to catch the oponent in the imawano mozu otoshi (check the move list in training mode, its the last one on his list) while in the air after a burning guts upper? i have been trying to get the 2 burning vigor attacks in a row and just cant do it!!

and also i cant seem to get the score board to remember all my scores, and if it does it doesnt keep the latest ones, does anyone know how the score board system works, its says its saved it and then when i view it my top score is like from december last year even tho i beat it today in arcade mode!!

just a few things confusing me about this legendary game. cheers in advance!!

Pro
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:11 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Are you using a controller to perform the 2 burning vigor attacks? An arcade stick would solve that. Since these games were specifically designed with the arcade stick in mind.

I'll look into the ranking. I have the JP version(original), it seems to record my scores just fine. I also have a PAL version(backup cdr) of this game, I can look into that version as well.
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:00 pm
quote : #3
I'll have to investigate the first two items.

But the reason you are having a problem with the scoreboard is that Capcom decided to have a different layout with the scores. The scoreboard behaves the same way in the arcade, actually.

Your scores ARE saved, but you need to into options/rankings/dig around the menus to find it. However, you scores will not be saved on the demo screen where you're fighting a character in 1st person. That display is reserved for "Today's High Scores". Each time you turn it off and have to reload your data from the VMU, the game assumes it's another day/session and clears "yesterday's" high score to make room for "today." It's a pain in the ass in the arcades, really. But since the machine in my arcade is usually left on 24/7, it seems like it would remember the highscore. Everytime the machine gets unplugged, or turned off to be repaired [the abuse done to the arcade sticks is morbid and wrong], the machine remembers all the characters unlocked but clears the score board to make room for "today".

Why it's a pain in the ass at an arcade is that every time I make a high score, I'm usually on the number 1 spot for a week. And then the score is erased. So my awesomeness has no more proof. And then, when someone finally comes along and beats my score by 3000 points [the high score is somewhere around 1,680,000], seemingly nothing bad happens to the Project Justice machine. It hasn't been turned off for MONTHS. And I still can't beat that high score! The only time I need that thing to be reset is the only time it doesn't have a reason to be. All the coin slots are fixed. Both the arcade sticks and buttons work fine. Blargh!

It drives me mad.
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:46 pm
quote : #4
ok cheers nikon if you could check that that would be sweet. and with regards to the score board, i understand the todays high score thing fine, but what i cant understand is why on the day i played it did it not move my higher score to the top of the main table, the highest score on there was from december and i beat it by about 100,000 yesterday!!! and any ideas on getting a better demonstration throughout the credits than that dosey teacher with the pink sweater?
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:08 pm
quote : #5
Well, if it didn't save that highscore, you must've not saved/the autosave must not have worked.
Posted:
Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:59 am
quote : #6
thats what i thought, but i checked and auto save was on so unless its one of those games that wont save unless you have free space as well as a save file already on the vmu then i dont know whats wrong with it. i will check it again tonite to see if its added it as it could just be that it was showing on the todays highests first, it may have moved to the big score board now.