Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
fanoid
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Just got back online and in PSO its say there are users in the lobbys and teams but when i got there i dont see anyone or no games, anyone no what this is about ?

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:28 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
It might be you are getting on the block and / or lobby.
For instance you're looking Tethys block 3 , so you go there and see that the lobby is empty chances are you need to go to a different lobby go to the lobby transport ( the big elevator like thing) this gives you access to the different lobbies on a block .
The only thing I can't explain is why you can't see games because I've had times where I was on the wrong lobby and still saw the game in the game center ( the place with the people in the square)

Are you Version 1 or 2 ? I ask because theres a difference in how many lobbies you can access in the 2 versions . V1 only has access to lobbies 1-10 , while V2 players have access to lobbies 1-16.

I hope this helps you find someone to play with
maurice x
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:13 pm
quote : #3
you're playing with PSO v1 that's why. everybody else plays with PSO v2, you need to get PSO v2 and then you'll be able to play with everybody. i know cos i had the same problem until some1 told me.

fanoid
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:25 pm
quote : #4
Thanks for the help ive got it not, daman u tottaly freak me out in the lobby thank u ! does it cost money to play version 2 ?

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:48 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
no way, it is free if you get the PAL edition, all you need is a dial-up connection and a phone line and cord and you are good to go Wink

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:48 am
quote : #6
and the copy of v2 obviusly try ebay uk for some really good deals