Page 1 of 3
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Albatross, pm me if you see this, I am so incredibly thankful fo all you did :wink:

Posted Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:59 pm:

by the way, for newbies like i was, look her up
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
mastersword
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:18 am
quote : #2
Alb's cool but she doesnt have a Online Consoles account, he/she ( i still dont know [Razz alb]) only reads whats posted. Sometimes a little hard to look up ^ ^ plays at the most unearthly hours!

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:12 am
quote : #3
hey not fair i would like to help too but sometimes you guys are just on way too late
Very Happy

RuffBS
banned!
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:56 am
quote : #4
edited

Last edited by RuffBS on Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

mastersword
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:19 am
quote : #5
RuffBS wrote:
him
Thats your opinion and i know for a fact albatross wouldnt have told you ^ ^

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:42 am
quote : #6
i'm hoping that alba is a girl, i was thinking so in my mind, if a boy... Mad Confused whatever, and i was on at about 2 to 5 am my time which is about 7 to 10 am uk time. she/he was awesomely helpful!
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:37 pm
quote : #7
Yes, Albatross / Casiopea was very helpful in getting Vanessa up to speed with techs. I know I say it quite a bit to Albatross online, but Thanks Albatross!!
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:19 pm
quote : #8
i was talking to her and her friend (i will call him/her a her) andhe was calling her amentor, i took that up quik, i said that i hope i wouldn't become a darth vader hopefully, and he said, she will be your obi wan lol Laughing
RivaOni
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:39 am
quote : #9
nice to hear there are some people out there who fit in with what pso was originally meant to be still,. about teamwork and helping each other, not hacking each others games to bits and spoiling it for everyone for a few cheap laughs
Posted:
Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:16 am
quote : #10
the thing i like about her most though is that she always reminds me to keep feeding my mag, which i lovingly nicknamed Wink maggot
RivaOni
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:28 am
quote : #11
yeah its important to keep him well fed until hes maxed out
Posted:
Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:00 am
quote : #12
erm someone on the internet that won't disclose their gender. Blatantly a man. A big sweaty homosexual man.

Just a friendly warning!! Laughing

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:05 am
quote : #13
i still pray not Crying or Very sad tell us albatross!
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:07 pm
quote : #14
albatross isn't on oc.com. ask him/her when you're on pso.
rank 14
Posted:
Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:02 pm
quote : #15
nintendo_DS wrote:
i was talking to her and her friend (i will call him/her a her) andhe was calling her amentor, i took that up quik, i said that i hope i wouldn't become a darth vader hopefully, and he said, she will be your obi wan lol Laughing

Laughing That would be me, young padawan. Laughing

Albatross/Caseopia was and still is my mentor. He/She has also been a very good friend, and overall a very interesting person to waste time in the lobby with! He/She has always maintained the standpoint of gender anonymity for unknown reasons. When asked why, He/She will generally tell you that gender doesnt matter...age doesnt matter....what does matter is the quality of character in a person and their willingness to play the game the way it was intended to be played. I couldnt agree more in a multiplayer online environment. Personally I dont care what gender Albi is because it ultimatly doesnt matter.