Page 1 of 1
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:26 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
ne1 tested this? http://www.goatstore.com/info.php?id=371323
sounds fishy, but i have a track ball mouse, and hey if it works correctly, i'd be happy to get it! just wanted to know if ne1 has given this a shot... Shocked
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 02, 2005 5:19 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Its not really worth it. it's a cheap controller with a plastic ball for the analog instead of the analog stick.
Posted:
Mon May 02, 2005 6:49 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
When I first saw this post I thought it reffered to some contoler I havent seen for years. There was a controler that had a large ball in the middle of it like the marble madness arcade cabinet ball I guess. Ive no clue who made it or if it was any good did anyone try it or has any links to info on it? I considerd it for Q3 but I bought a 6 button controler first before going mouse and KB. As Mouse and KB is now no longer any good for my living room I may consider the track ball Im thinking of if I can find one. Im thinking they may be rare.

Laters
Posted:
Mon May 02, 2005 8:29 pm
quote : #4
Blast wrote:
When I first saw this post I thought it reffered to some contoler I havent seen for years. There was a controler that had a large ball in the middle of it like the marble madness arcade cabinet ball I guess. Ive no clue who made it or if it was any good did anyone try it or has any links to info on it? I considerd it for Q3 but I bought a 6 button controler first before going mouse and KB. As Mouse and KB is now no longer any good for my living room I may consider the track ball Im thinking of if I can find one. Im thinking they may be rare.

Laters

rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 02, 2005 10:42 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea thats the Panther Controller.

The shame is that in the arcades Outtrigger had this type of setup. However it's track ball was of course on the RIGHT, and the stick on the left. Otherwise I would own one of these in a heart beat.
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 8:08 am
quote : #6
^that'd be fun to try out with the pc>dc controller thingy.
rank 43
Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 5:23 pm
quote : #7
Type: Pal
I did some searching after reading this thread last night and I found pictures of the Panther DC then Smile however thats not what I saw many years ago. What I saw had a large track ball in the centre and buttons to either side with no joystick at all. Gota bear in mind this was a long time ago, my memory may be wrong in some way but if anyone knows what I mean please post it. Unfortunately the site I used to post at that would have had old threads about all this deleated its forum many moons ago Sad

Laters