Topic: any1 still play F355?

Page 1 of 1
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:05 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I used to play Ferrari F355 but i stopped coz the amount of cheaty players pissed me off... this game is supposed to be realistic but those handling cheats ruined it for me.
Anyway i would like to know if anybody plays this game still.... without cheating of course, i never see any1 online and i cant be bothered waiting 2 hours to get 1 race.

Give me a message if u want to play F355, or put a time to play on the schedule.. despite it just being a ghost race.. it is still fun Smile unless u cheat Sad lol
or am i the only person who thinks this?

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:46 pm
quote : #2
Can't say much about this game, but I dont think that many people play it that much here at OC.
Go to www.gamefaqs.com - DC section, under F355 racing and you will see a group of people who still set up games.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:16 am
quote : #3
im gonna try to pick it up. im on a racing kick this week, no doubt sparked by nikons new support of MSR, which im also gonna get. and those game faqs guys cow mentioned are pretty damned active.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 5:58 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
MSR is most definatly one of the most stellar games on the sega dreamcast. The graphics are really superb. And there are about a gillion cars to unlock. Everything about that game is quality. I am gonna get F355 as well when I get a chance.
Posted:
Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:18 am
quote : #5
Man I really wish I had the money to buy a 360 Modina, seeing it in my local dealership just isn't as nice as owning it. The showroom had over 5 million in cars! I have been to Ferrari of Washington and Miami. has anyone else visted them, there real nice because they think your rich when you walk in lol but their hard to find, always in the back of the auto parks, so people like me can't find them to check out the sweet cars Mr. Green

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:15 pm
quote : #6
Wrong thread buddy Rolling Eyes
Anyway, yeah the graphics are really slick, but damit is this game hard to find. I played F355 in the arcades and I'd love to have it on DC. Online play is a bonus, and would kick arse.