Topic: Headhunter is awesome!

Page 4 of 4
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 pm
quote : #46
profile : pm
If I remember correctly, the camera just moves slightly when you draw your gun. I think it's mostly due to Jack changing positions slightly in his targeting stance. I seem to recall that the camera doesn't automatically reset behind him with a forward view, which would have been nice.

Woah, I just started playing Headhunter: Redemption last night on PS2, and I think it's really good so far. The premise is good and the graphics are more detailed than the original Headhunter on DC, which was outstanding. Once again, the musical score and cinematic presentation are sucking me right in.

There are a few changes from the original Headhunter, but I'd be disappointed if it was just more of the same.

How are my little crackers doing today?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:08 pm
quote : #47
well i wasnt overly impressed by the sequel to be honest. i felt the graphics were not as good because i prefer the fresh cleaness of the dreamcast graphics and the colourful style is kinda lost. also the gameplay in the new one is consistently repetitive, no breaks in the pattern to train or ride the bike. come to think of it no bike at all!! but hey i've said it all before, people know im a dc die hard purest and it takes a lot to impress me on the newer platforms. the original is the nads, plain as. oh and yes the camera does kinda lock on when you go to weapon mode, when you run around in rooms the camera is fixed, can be a pain but its no bug as far as i know.
Posted:
Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:51 am
quote : #48
In the Aquadome is there anyway to hurt that thing other than utilizing the lighting pads? Between taunting the monster and gettingshot by thugs, I always die after having leaked 2/3s of the guys health. It's a pain in teh buttocks, I tell ya.
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:05 pm
quote : #49
Pakkitman, I hope all is going well.

Yeah, I think the only way to kill that creep is by frying him with the lighting pads. I remember it taking a while, but I do recall there being some pattern to it with his movements and reactions to stuff. All I can say is, keep moving, and you'll get it. I have a game magazine buried in a box at home somewhere that includes a mini Headhunter strategy guide section, so I'll try to dig that out for help.

How are my little crackers doing today?
hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:15 pm
quote : #50
You can shoot the guy, thats what I tried first, and it does damage him, but a tiny amount. Just stick to frying him.
Posted:
Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:57 am
quote : #51
HH is an great game. I havent finished it Sad . Im stuck on da bomb part. I can do it but it locks up maybe becoz i d/l it

hebe
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:28 pm
quote : #52
Buy it! You can't beat authentic, original SEGA merchandise. Wink
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:18 pm
quote : #53
Anyone completed HH: Redemption on the XB? I'm kinda stuck and i need help!!! Confused

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:01 pm
quote : #54
Type: NTSC-U/C
vegi-saurus wrote:
Anyone completed HH: Redemption on the XB? I'm kinda stuck and i need help!!! Confused

Ask about this Offtopic please. This is the "Dreamcast" lounge. Wink
Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:57 am
quote : #55
i'm playing this game right as we speak (errr......type), and i'm hooked on it. i'm glad i bought that DC-X.

i know this is a dreamcast forum, but i have to ask.....is HH:Redemption worth getting? right now only $20 at EBGames.
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:49 pm
quote : #56
DatBoyScrooge wrote:
i know this is a dreamcast forum, but i have to ask.....is HH:Redemption worth getting? right now only $20 at EBGames.

So far, not as good as the original...

Kudou-Yusaku
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:52 pm
quote : #57
Redemption isn't as good as the orginal, but I enjoyed it. Smile Try GameFAQs message boards for help on it, though. I remember getting some there.
rank 39
Posted:
Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:59 pm
quote : #58
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just finished playing through it again because I unlocked Version 2 when I beat it the first time, and I think I may have completed a first. I just unlocked Version 3 !!!

I just spent all morning playing this from start to finish, and I'm very tempted to play through it again just to see what happens when I beat the third variation. I've heard rumors that you unlock the judgement cannon as a secret playable weapon.

Has anyone ever unlocked that mode? I've been searching online strategy guides for any sign of V3, but have found no references.

Edit: Oh, ****... "Note: Sometimes you may experience some side effects when you play in the V2-8 mode." No way am I playing it 6 more times. Laughing I guess V3 wasn't a first.