Topic: copied trizeal on ebay :(

Page 1 of 2
fanoid
rank 5
Posted:
Sun May 08, 2005 6:58 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72483&item=8190910419&rd=1

this is being sold on ebay by some who is selling other dodgey looking stuff, shame

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sun May 08, 2005 8:30 pm
quote : #2
I hope you reported him. That's pretty sick. Evil or Very Mad
rank 25
Posted:
Sun May 08, 2005 10:47 pm
quote : #3
sad

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 12:35 am
quote : #4
ok its certainly not dodgy or even weird because its a back up copy of it i guess .
its basically the same as when you get something like half life only that this game has been released and so its unecessary copying . hey some of us cant afford the 40 pounds tag line so that ok considering it would mean playing the game

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 1:49 am
quote : #5
Type: PAL
yeh but it would also mean that the maker wouldnt get any money from the purchase
unknown
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 2:19 am
quote : #6
charmed_699 wrote:
ok its certainly not dodgy or even weird because its a back up copy of it i guess .
its basically the same as when you get something like half life only that this game has been released and so its unecessary copying . hey some of us cant afford the 40 pounds tag line so that ok considering it would mean playing the game

how do you figure that one? if it were a rare gdrom that you get before release then he would say so, it would be a good selling point for him to use. and he wouldnt put it a t £5 buy it now would he?? he is selling a copy that he has made similar to the discs i use to burn halflife from a torrent program once i download it such as propeller arena. its not fair on triangle service or the dreamcast community when idiots sell these discs and even worse when people allow it by buying them.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 2:26 am
quote : #7
ok sorry totally forgot about the trizeal people hey happens , anyway didnt they like sell loads of the games anyway so that the pirate copies aint really doing it for people ?
i was just saying that it happens all the time thats all i mean everything nowdays does get copied before coming out unfortenetly cds , dvds anyting really which is bad but its happening

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 2:31 am
quote : #8
doesnt make it ok tho. and who cares if trizeal sold loads?? its still out of order to do it.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 6:33 am
quote : #9
....and its illegal.
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 1:40 pm
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
charmed_699 wrote:

How selfish.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 1:44 pm
quote : #11
i agree, as i said it doesnt make it right and it will only encourage the guy to produce more copies that he spent maybe 5 minutes burning and is making money from you for doing nothing. money that triangle rightly deserves. i understand if some people cant afford it but only those who are selfish and do not believe in supporting the dreamcast or the very few software companies still making games for it should buy stuff from idiots like that seller.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 1:54 pm
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
Why should any developer create new Dreamcast games if the gamers don't have the respect to pay money for the product. We wouldn't even be able to play the game in the first place had they not spent months and months, even a year or more at times creating them.

I feel nothing for anyone who doesn't have the money to purchase a Dreamcast new release, and feels because of that, it makes piracy a valid option.

If you don't have the money, save your money over time, if it is a game you really want.
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 3:14 pm
quote : #13
^on the nose.
rank 18
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 3:18 pm
quote : #14
*Cross my fingers and hope i dont get in trouble*

What if you dont really want the game?

I considered buying this game, but i wasnt sure if i wanted it so i downloaded it. I hated it, so i threw away the copy. (Yes, i really did throw it away) I dont see a problem with downloading a game to see if you like it, as long as you are willing to dispose of it soon after. I dont have much cash, so i would have been really bummed if i had payed 65 bucks for a game to sit on my shelf.
rank 41
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 3:30 pm
quote : #15
sounds mildly legit to me, seeing that their is no way to rent a game for the dc, and that you did dispose of it. problem is, very few people go about it the way you do.