Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:42 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Yup thats right, I wanna host a small personal contest, the give-away? my bleemcast GT2 disc, the catch? no catch i just dont play with it anymore, and im not the sales or trade kinda person. whats the contest about? , easy my friends, just post up the best JGR graffiti in your personal gallery, and o yeah the rule is the graffiti has to be halloween themed, thats it, contest ends october 31st of this month at 2:00pm eastern time (new york city U.S.A) POST HERE to compete and P.M ME THE URL to your graffiti, wich it must be in your personal profile, I will then announce the winner on monday november 3rd,winner will have to wait for about a week or two for their prize to arrive,

and yeah make sure its really good, cause for one im an artist and Im very very very picky, i dont get wowed too often...
Posted:
Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:36 pm
quote : #2
What about the shipping? Razz

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:12 am
quote : #3
im paying for it duh! if i dint mention any shipping payments then u dont pay jack crap, theres nnnooo way i included any type of payment in my contest
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:30 am
quote : #4
You might wanna give am extension on that due date. It doesn't look like anyones turning in any time soon.

I might try myself....I'm just a horrinle drawer.

Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:13 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U
i love making jgr tags, but i already have a gt2 bleemcast disc. i do hope some people start making some. i'd love to see what some ppl will come up with.

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:26 am
quote : #6
ive notice -sigh- well if ppl gimme some time if they decide not to make this happen then ill just have to make a new contest, longer extended time and a new prize including the previous prize thats was included in this contest anybody wants 2 do that instead? ill make a list of selected prizes if anybody decides that they want this instead
Posted:
Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:30 pm
quote : #7
contest has now ended
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:31 am
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think the main issues with this contest was, people need a medium to create the graffiti in. This is kinda where the problem lies. Sad People need a program to do the graff in. Before I hold or host any onlineconsoles graffiti events contests whatever. Most definatly I gotta find a way for people to make the graffiti in the first palce. Some epople could draw them but not everyone ownz a scanner. This is kinda where the tricky part comes in.

I would have surely signed up for this contest but. I kinda think I would have made it unfair.