Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Tmansdc
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:03 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I just want to know. All I have is Starlancer but lately it's taking a few boots to get it to run. Also I will be starting a server at 1:00 PM Pacific Time (9:00 PM Greenwich time) if you want to get on and play me. I'll be Tmansdc. Thanks.

Also, which online game is played the most online? (I.E. easiest chance of finding someone to play.)

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:55 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
The ones I think you have no prob finding peeps are : Quake III Arena , 4x4 evo , and if u can play pso from other regions then that game.
Tmansdc
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:08 pm
quote : #3
what about chu chu rocket and worms world party? I see lots of those games scheduled on the game schedule.

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:16 pm
quote : #4
ChuChu Rocket and Worms World Party are scheduled more often than Q3A probably because you need to schedule them in order to get online and find anyone else out there that is online. (If you just go online to the ChuChu servers, you will almost always be alone.)

Q3A apparently has a good number of occupied servers up most of the time.

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:32 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSU-U
Alot of us here play chuchu, worms and starlancer. I'm planning on getting eve 4x4 and starlancer really soon.
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:09 pm
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
The best time to schedule games, I think, is in the evening. On weekends later at night.

4x4 EVO and Quake 3 are the only games that have people on during all hours of the day. The rest of the games really require some scheduling and community coordination to get active games going. However, down the road the amount of people playing the games online should grow. And hopefully it will get to a point where you can find users online playing a game just by stumbling upon them.

Oh and one more thing, best to maybe post a time in advance. Then more people can see it and make plans to show up for it. Soon I am gonna start posting times again, I havn't in a while, running this site has kept me bizzzayyy Very Happy

I'll prolly go on a game posting bananza this next week posting about 3-4 gametimes.
Posted:
Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:07 am
quote : #7
Do it. We like that.