1, 2, 3, 4  Next
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Since the last topic was locked due to references of game scheduling and various other talks about timing problems, I have opened up another topic to discuss just more so about the "league" (or whatever you want to call it) and not time constraints, problems, and anything else related to game scheduling.

Since this is a fresh topic (which is a good thing because the old topic was straying a bit from the original intent, thus why Nikon locked it) I will list (again) the people who expressed an interest in the squad "idea" and/or the people who will be partaking in it:

Charmed
    Nibelheimpromise

Einhander
    TTS

gRimGrAvY014
    Dannycas

HateCrimeTexas
    Khallil

Pakkitman
    Ultrapro

grubensau
    Unerd_01

This gives us the opportunity to have five teams of 2 people each.

(clan members are highlighted the same color so we know who's with who)

Charmed and I have created our team, which we have titled: PROMISE 2 KILL... here's our tentative flag:

Last edited by NibelheimPromise on Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:27 pm; edited 19 times in total
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:40 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
i dont think i'll be able to participate (although i would like to) because of me not being able to get a decent ping from where i am (due to my sucky 33k dc modem) so i think im out Sad
edit: oh and my phone line is also realy bad as well (fucking BT) Smile
rank 11
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:44 pm
quote : #3
Ah, that's cool monkey - I totally understand. ^_^
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:46 pm
quote : #4
im gunna have to get a BBA or sumthin so i can do this (well maybe not a BBA im way to short on funds for one of those)
rank 11
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:50 pm
quote : #5
hah, yeah BBA's are extremely expensive. But yeah, if you ever do get one, then defintely feel free to join in on the festivities. the More the merrier.
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 9:35 pm
quote : #6
So, if we get another person, we'll have 5 different teams, all united only in that we're all from OC? And a question for nikon: would you be upset if a team used [OC] before their team name? This is all speculation, just because I think it'd be easier to recognize who was from where if we had that before our names. Anyway, still digging the idea and hope it'll get off the ground.
rank 11
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 9:42 pm
quote : #7
yeah, I mean we'll all be from OC but we'll all be competing against each other. Also, I have faith this will get off the ground. Even though we don't have 10 right now, we still have 9 people, so there's at least 4 teams... heck 4 teams is good with me for the time being. I actually consider that an accomplishment considering I didn't know if anyone would go for this idea... So, even with 4 teams right now, I think it's already gotten off the ground. Now we just gotta fly the plane so to speak... And we do that by competing against each other and having matches (I scheduled the first match/matches for next saturday - it's on the game schedule.)

Also, have you picked out a partner pakkit?
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 9:56 pm
quote : #8
Wait, so is the list of people who are in one big clan, or people just participating in clans? Because I would like to make my own thank you very much =D
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 11:20 pm
quote : #9
Ok Im defnitly trying 2 be there at wednsday 11 PM my time (GMT2).
Who would like 2 form a team with me? Pm for that.
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 6:15 am
quote : #10
Hello,I guess i was misunderstood,the reason i wrote that letter are the reasons i don't want to be in a clan.I only play Zappy's mod anyway(i'm too lazy to run around and grab ammo after the respawn).The only other one i would play would be Q-frag and i haven't seen that one in years but thanks anyway i appreciate the offer(Doom56).
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 10:25 am
quote : #11
No, no, no TTS - it's not a huge clan - that's just a list of everyone whose participating in the clan league. So, you can create your own team ^_^ So far Charmed and I created our team called: P2T so feel free to team up with someone and create your own. Right now we have 8 definite people, so that's good for 4 seperate clans of 2 people on a team together.

So, if I just may suggest something; since grube is looking for a partner and so are you TTS, why not team up with each? Of course you are free to do whatever you damn well please ^_^ but it was just a suggestion. hehe.

I also know that Einhander has created his team name, but is still looking for a partner. I believe his team name is: The Imperial Death Squad. So people that don't have a partner, you could talk to Einhander.

Anyhow, sorry I misunderstood you cyber - I will mark you off the list - but thanks for telling me, so I didn't go on wondering if you were in or out.
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 11:50 am
quote : #12
Cyberdemonbfg wrote:
.I only play Zappy's mod anyway(i'm too lazy to run around and grab ammo after the respawn).The only other one i would play would be Q-frag and i haven't seen that one in years but thanks anyway i appreciate the offer(Doom56).

Depends on what servers you guys want to play on . Why not asking someone to host a osp server with
Clanarena . It's very good for team matches , you start with all weapons (can be edited by server admin)
And it have some usefull options for the players .
But that needs a little bit editing , because the original clanarena is client side , so all must be done
over server sided cvars .Yusta thing of time

PS: If you don't mind to have a pc player in your games , then I would be able to join =)
if not i understand that :
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 12:33 pm
quote : #13
fallout, dude that's fine - I don't care if you're a pc player whatsoever. We all would love to have you take part in this league we're trying to start up. So yeah, find a partner, create a team name, and you're good to go. welcome aboard.
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 1:44 pm
quote : #14
Im expecting aBBa to arrive withing the next couple of weeks and would be well up for a some games, am not sure how mch time i could dedicate though? Confused

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Mon May 30, 2005 2:26 pm
quote : #15
that's not a problem unerd- if you did want to be a part of it you could pair yourself up with someone else who wouldn't need to be dependent on you every week. Also, if you didn't know we only will be meeting twice a week - and you don't even have to make both days, if you could just make one day taht would be fine. or even if you could make one day every two weeks, that'd be okay as well, we'd just have to carefully schedule your team's matches.

Last edited by NibelheimPromise on Tue May 31, 2005 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total