Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
InternetAddict
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I've been wondering for awhile after not recieving any messages from WormyTheWorm, what's he up to now does anyone know did he move onto to online xbox games? Did he quit playing games lol? And DutchCourage does anyone know where he is now?

RIP. Worms World Party
PSO V1 USA

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:40 pm
quote : #2
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Hi Internetaddict

Wormy still pops in here every now and then but I think it has been a while since his last appearance. Last thing I heard I dont think he had moved on to another online console but there was brief chat of him getting hold of a PC to play Worms online PC versions. Maybe try sending him a PM or see if his email is available on profile.

As for that ultra hot Dutchcourage geezer well thats ME lol. Blast a.k.a Dutchcourage and Mrmime. Dutchcourage was my WWP name and Mrmime was my early gaming name on games like speed devils.

If you wish to join me again one day Im currently playing a lot of Q3 but can also play 4x4 and PSO. Ihave Starlancer and F355 also but have not realy experimented with them at all yet. Also I have worms 2 for PC but my PC monitor is currently broken, I will be up for some PC worms 2 when its fixed.

Laters