Previous  1, 2
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:20 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ah yes, contrary to popular belief, I'm not dead. ^_^ The good ole' cpu was having some troubles as of late so my time to get online has been limited to when I'm on campus using my laptop or using their internet. Anyhow, but it's fixed. And I'm extremely glad to see some more people interested in putting together quake 3 clans.

Hopefully, things will continue to build up and whatnot - because I know just from what I've done so far there are a good number of people interested in making clans - but it seems like everyone says they will committ to participating in the whole clan thing here at the OC forums, but noone ever follows through with it (with the exception of a couple of people - you know who you are [and thank you] Mr. Green )

So if you really are interested and you can get a clan together it'd be great, and defintely bring some more competition to the OC servers, so it's not just like Grube and Unerd, taking on Charmed and myself all the time. =]

Posted Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:26 pm:

Also, if you guys want to participate in the league I've put together here at OC, then gimme your teams' name and I'll put it on the website - it needs updating anyhow.
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:40 pm
quote : #17
I only have one problem.

-My copy of Q3A is broken.

If someone could send me a burnt copy or would trade me for a copy, i'd be forever greatful.

I have Grandia 2 and F355 for trade....

Someone please help me out, I can't use paypal with ebay.
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:28 pm
quote : #18
Well i would be willing to trade mine, cause i have two copies. But i would want PSO v2 PAL for it. Nothing else matters...

Unerd_01
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:38 pm
quote : #19
Type: PAL
This all seems to be coming along nicely, maybe the whole idea would be worth integrating with Niblemheims forthcoming leauge?? lets make this HUGE!

RobJohnson
rank 8
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:45 pm
quote : #20
Well, I only have the US versions of PSO so I can play on the forbidden server. >_>

Anyway, i'll be working on the site today, I to know who all is going to be joining and the name of it, i'm terrible with names.

A few days ago I would have said I would trade my copy of 4x4 evo for it, but I just played last night and forgot how fun it actually is.

Anyway, I have last blade 2 for trade aswell, but nobody seems to want it without it's case and manual...Also have Plasma Sword and Sega GT...I just need a copy, A burnt copy even....Seeing as I already own a copy, no matter it it's in 30 peices or not.
Posted:
Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:55 am
quote : #21
I tell you what... You send me a copy of PSO v2 NTSC, and a copy of the codebreaker you need to get online, and you can have my Q3A Disk (Mint) Very few, if any serface scratches, with booklets and inserts. Sound good, or no...?

Scratch that. I cant seem to find my other copy of Q3 at the moment >Sad

BTW, dont worry about the site i got it covered.

<-----LOOK! I went from Crayon Taster to Beast Man!!! LMFAO! Must be some high-powered crayons. Razz