Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:31 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i havent been putting any worms games on the schedule coz ive ran out of freetime on my isp for this month.... too much quake3 lol Sad

oh well.. looks like i wont be online for about a week... but dont let that stop you playing worms online. I will be back on the 9th November if not before.

Before i ran out of freetime i organised a game with a French worms player for Monday 3rd November at 10 pm GMT+0. so if u want a game he will be there at this time. He is very reliable at turning up.. anyway, back offline for me Sad

--------

EDIT: I played Worms3D on PS2 over the weekend.
I have decided that it is good Smile

it is still worms but in 3D... I dont think its better than wormsWorldParty on the DC though! Very Happy
it works better in 2D (i think).. everything is kept siimple and u can concentrate on the tactics and cool moves more.

Any1 know if the XBOX version of worms3D is online? i cant be bothered finding out for myself. i am lazy and it is cold hehe

if it isnt online im not gonna bother getting it.. because i would have no1 to play Sad

if ur thinking of getting worms3D... just get WormsWorldParty on DC instead Wink

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:33 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
WormyTheWorm wrote:
I played Worms3D on PS2 over the weekend.
I have decided that it is good Smile

it is still worms but in 3D... I dont think its better than wormsWorldParty on the DC though! Very Happy
it works better in 2D (i think).. everything is kept siimple and u can concentrate on the tactics and cool moves more.

Any1 know if the XBOX version of worms3D is online? i cant be bothered finding out for myself. i am lazy and it is cold hehe

if it isnt online im not gonna bother getting it.. because i would have no1 to play Sad

if ur thinking of getting worms3D... just get WormsWorldParty on DC instead Wink

I emailed Team17 about any consoles containing online functions about a month ago. They stated that only the PC version will be online. And also I agree with you, worms 3D is a good concept, however I also feel worms works best in 2D. Worms World Party to me is the definative worms. I love it.

GO DC.
Posted:
Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:14 pm
quote : #3
I have also e-mailed them a long time ago. They told me a straight forward no on consoles. Not even a maybe or undecided Crying or Very sad You can alos see for yourself on a FAQ on the worms site http://www.worms3d.com/about.html?area=faqs

It is a shame. I was really excited about this until I heard about no online. Lost my sale Mad

Meanwhile the DC still has the best version. ANd so does the PC. Worms may never be quite the same.

esk
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:39 pm
quote : #4
any 1 know if wormy offline again?
poo i been doing the training lvls on wwp
an everything, hope 2 c him soon.
(would oranise games on wwp but i so
crap that ppl leave after beating me hehehe...
i would gloat a bit)

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:26 am
quote : #5
He must be gone or something. I omed him about playing, and no repsonce Sad

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:30 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I'll try to wake my ass up sooner again. I messed up my sleeping schedule again a good friend was in town for a few days and we were up at all hours of the night. Gorging on papa johns pizza. So hope fully in the next few days we'll get some early afternoon worms games going. I would post to host (oo that rhymes), but I might not wake up the next few days till atleast dinner time. I gotta rewind it a few hours heheh.
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:49 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:
Well I'll try to wake my ass up sooner again. I messed up my sleeping schedule again a good friend was in town for a few days and we were up at all hours of the night. Gorging on papa johns pizza. So hope fully in the next few days we'll get some early afternoon worms games going. I would post to host (oo that rhymes), but I might not wake up the next few days till atleast dinner time. I gotta rewind it a few hours heheh.

papa johns pizza? yeah right, look nikkon was in a shoot-out saving his homies and shit, he was taking it back to scarface, taking out his uzi's and using the quote "say hello to my little friend" my nigga was taking it up to the max pane matrix status yo
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:17 pm
quote : #8
phew, I thought this topic was gonna be about worms going offline! Thank goodness it's still up, but I wonder for how much longer..
Posted:
Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:44 pm
quote : #9
lmao evilnine, scraface is mint...
i been 1 player wwp offline for about 3 hours
2 nite Smile gettin a bit better(thx 2 chris's
FAQ on home page and wormy post on pad controls)heheh i can now do ninja
rope wep drops Rolling Eyes ..
was thinkin on settin up a game on sheduler
for any oc ppls 2 kik my ass...

Last edited by esk on Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:17 am
quote : #10
Sorry worm fans but i am offline again Very Happy (DOH!) i got lots of XBOX games that never get played so im gonna blow the dust off the XBOX so i dont get bored ,till i get back online.

keep playing worms folks.. get a chance to see what its like to win a game LLLOOOOLLLLL Very Happy
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:10 am
quote : #11
i will be back online v.soon i have just moved from south east london (ESSEX) to up north of england (NOTTNGHAM) so i will be back in your worms games
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:21 am
quote : #12
cool dreamcastUK..
u should get a freetime ISP, it is crap only being able to stay online for 10mins or whatever coz of the cost Sad

oh yeah.. Merry Christmas.. one and all LOL
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.