Topic: Maximum pool all mine all mine

Page 2 of 2
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:27 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
I've got to unpack all my Dreamcast stuff, so I can play pool online too! I've owned Maximum Pool for 3 years or so, and that is one game I've always wanted to play online.

So, are there enough people going online with it to easily find a match? I can't wait to try it out!

How are my little crackers doing today?
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:35 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
Congrats blast...look forward to playing ya online.. Smile

kingofgrills, there are loads of players online although pretty much all of them are PC players at this stage but hopefully more DC players will start to play as time goes on, but whatever you shouldnt have a problem finding someone to play day or night Very Happy

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:57 pm
quote : #18
yeah congratulations blast by the way if you got any problems loading the disk use a x replay games disk , thats what saved me from not playing this way too cool game . The gameplay is so easy and the feature with the players being real people who speak thats cool too . The game was definetly worth me buying even if I never play it online , Ill be sure to play it offline and bring in some pool fans too to try it out ( beats waiting for a pool table in real life at the local place lol)
Anyway hope you get it onlin eworking and have lots of fun .
Keep it up and yeay I come here for 6 months and I learn of such awesome stuff happening , man its like christmas come ealry , am I glad I got to find this place ( thanks kizzy )

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:37 pm
quote : #19
Type: Pal
Yeh had no problem booting mine with action replay, didnt try any others though. Had a quick go as well only a few shots but seems a very easy game to play.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:22 am
quote : #20
so how much is this game going for on ebay nowadays for a used or mint copy Question just curious Cool

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:16 am
quote : #21
both auctions right now were under a buck with one being 3.99 but it now. so i don't think you'll see a rapid incline of price anytime soon.