Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:24 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: Pal
The twilight zone I can cope with its scary but bearable, howevr the TOO MUCH INFORMATION ZONE is another matter.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:25 pm
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes this is one of the best days in dreamcast online gaming.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:46 pm
quote : #18
I leave for two days and look what happens. Laughing
Shit man this is great news. Now I don't have to feel AS guilty that I still haven't gotten to a single Starlancer game. As for the hints, I have neither game you hinted. Your awful lucky these are Dreamcast games, because then that motto would be 100% true. Razz
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:23 pm
quote : #19
lordnikon wrote:
Yea, it sure is incredible and I can't believe it either. Who knows SegaDreamcaster....in a few weeks you might even be knocking over some pins....or turning and fitting blocks in rows of 4. Wink

(....oooohhhhhhhh thats right...nikon went there....)

I assume that means we could be getting PBA Bowling and Tetris Online back. Mr. Green Cant think of any other games matching that discription.

WOW LETS REVIEW.

In a few weeks, it is POSSABLE the online games list might read

ONLINE GAMES:

Quake 3 Arena
Starlancer
PSO
PSO v.2
4X4 Evo
Ferrari Challenge
Maximum Pool
Tetris Online
PBA Bowling

Damn, thats alot of online games for a dead system.
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:52 pm
quote : #20
Hmm, more reson for me to buy this now. I found it for 15 bucks at a GameCrazy In Niles, but didn't buy. Maybe I should go back there...

limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:13 pm
quote : #21
wow....if only I had ever seen a copy of starlancer I would have bought it....anybody have an extra they'll give up or trade something for? PM me if you do
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:08 am
quote : #22
this is verry good news for the online dreamcast comunity in whole . it awesome we wont be losing another online game from time .
i hope we can do somthing to keep all the current dc games that are online online forever . Work to get some that are dead to come back like a zombie lol

Last edited by maddmaxx on Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

meseta
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:32 am
quote : #23
I have to chime in here to add to the cheery mood! Despite the still very depressing closure of SEGA's old site, I haven't felt this warm and fuzzy about DC online since the ISAO thing was worked out!
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:59 am
quote : #24
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:
wow....if only I had ever seen a copy of starlancer I would have bought it....anybody have an extra they'll give up or trade something for? PM me if you do

it's pretty easy to find on ebay and you shouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for it. great game, really digging the single player here and waiting to give the multiplayer a second shot.
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:06 am
quote : #25
Type: PAL
the pal version of star lancer is as rare as rocking horse shit these days, i cant find it anywhere, its not on ebay or amazon.
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:07 am
quote : #26
wow this is awesome guys!! i cant believe how much is going on for the dc online community!! cant wait to get back on starlancer online.
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:52 pm
quote : #27
lol, how the hell did i miss this? I guess I should start lookiing at the homepage more often...instead of just linking to topics from email. This is great news. I hope it will encourage more people to play the game, especially people like similar games such as Rogue Squadron, Wing Commander, Freelancer.....

Well, as long as I have a dreamcast and a dial-up connection, I'll be playing.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:15 pm
quote : #28
The good thing is Mertens we can work on building up Starlancer without worry of our efforts being squashed by a company taking the game offline. Smile
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:27 pm
quote : #29
Yes, that is a great thing. Am I correct in assuming you will let Gamespy host official servers until/if they are ever brought down? I was always afraid Gamespy would realize that hosting Starlancer and 4x4 would not be worth the money, if they even know that they are hosting Dreamcast games. I wouldn't be surprised if they were too busy to notice or care...but money always catches up to these companies eventually.

Man, if good stuff keeps happening, it's going to be harder and harder to be pesimistic. Aside from the 30minutes of starlancer i lost because of a server crash, everything has gone good this week *types on wood* and playing starlancer at all is a good day for me.

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:04 pm
quote : #30
well 4x4 evo isnt just a dreamcast game its also on pc and mac . some times evo does get crowded . i think 4x4 evo runs on the gspy server it uses the buddy list . i think it runs off of terminal reality inc's servers for the chat i think. if im not mistaken